Chapter 6

Here we go again, cheers! - Bex

*

Eventually, the thoughts about Harry had slowly disappeared, an aching feeling in my stomach replacing them. The soft tingling sensation remained untouched on my lips, the way his hands had rested around my waist, or how I curiously had tugged on messy strands of his curls; All memories that now were imprinted in my brain. A constant reminder.

*

"Come on Louis! It'll be a fucking blast, now just get your coat on so I can start the bloody car already." Zayn yelled at me from where he stood by the door, an unlit cigarette in one hand, his car keys dangling in another.

I loved Zayn, I really did, but sometimes -- Like tonight -- he could be a pain in the fucking ass, I tell you that.

"Not tonight. I'm tired, I -- I need a break. Besides, it's Sunday." I answered him truthfully, shaking my head no, letting my gaze wander towards the slightly shorter boy that stood behind him.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing towards the blonde bloke beside Zayn, noticing a smile appear on the part Pakistani boy's lips.

"That's Niall." Zayn started, planting a soft peck on the smaller male's cheek before returning his gaze towards me.

"So, are you two together or wha-" I started curiously, watching as Zayn's grip of the blonde boy, apparently Niall, grew tighter. However, I was cut out by Zayn's snapping before even finishing my sentence.

"We've actually got break starting this Monday Lou. Just come with us, yeah? You can have your bloody beauty sleep when we get back. "

/Ah, yes, I may have forgotten about that, our school always launches spring break early, in other words in late February.

"But -- I need my rest, Zayn. You know, it's important." I answered him sheepishly.

"Louis, stop being a girl and just come with us." Zayn said in a pleading voice, watching me expectantly.

"Fine." I finally let out, grabbing my leather jacket and heavily worn Converse from where they lay messily on the floor, following the two boys out of my apartment, into Zayn's old car.

Zayn's car is messy, and that to say the least. It let out a loud roar when Zayn started the engine, leaving my flat in one swift moment, loud music drenching my thoughts as I let my gaze over over the road, doing my best to lock out any thoughts of feeling left out when Zayn whispered softly into Niall's ear, or how they held hands when they walked towards the club, leaving Louis to tray behind them by himself.

*

"You know, I'm pretty sure you two would have done rather good without me." I finally admit when midnight was closing upon us, having the extravagant scene of rough making out in front of me being paused, an irritated looking Zayn looking sternly at me.

"Dear god, will you ever stop whining? Go find yourself a doll. Please."

I shot Zayn an irritated look, but simply smiled at Niall, who only beamed at the two of us. Good bloke it seemed; I liked him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Be safe." I shot back at them, leaving the booth with rushed movements, nearly falling to the ground when I felt a thin body collide with mine, I looked up slightly, meeting waves of brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm so, so sorry." The girl, who I'd nearly tripped over, excused herself.

"It's -- It's fine, really." I answered her quickly with a crooked smile, taking in her features in the dim lit building room, the loud music evolving around us.

"I'm El by the way. -- Do you want to dance?" The girl, El, asked me with a sheepish smile, her tiny hands finding my shoulders before I even got the chance to answer her, letting our body's dance to the rhythm of the music, her lips quickly finding mine.

"Wey hey, now." I interrupted her fumbling hands roaming over my back and her glossy covered lips clasping over mine. The kiss was chaste and far quick, not close to what I'd been through earlier this morning, I thought as I sighed inwardly.

"What?" She snapped at me, clearly taken aback by my recent actions.

"Let's -- Let's just not... Go that far, yeah?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, just leave me!" El snapped back at me, her voice laced with clear irritation as she left the light grip I held of her, her body quickly disappearing in the crowd of drunken, dancing bodies.

"Louis?"

Wait a minute, I thought as I felt my head grow dizzy. -I knew that voice, didn't I?

"H-Harry? What are you doing here?"

*

-- Author's Note --

So Zayn and Niall yeah? Mhm, okay. Oh, and things may finally get a little heated in the next chapter. Hope you don't mind. And yes, this was short and shitty. Cheerios.