Preston's POV

*Preston*

I was just sitting in my room when I got a text from Brandon's parents. They asked me to come to their house to help them with recognizing something. I raced out of bed thinking it was Kenny.

"What's all this excitement?" Rob questioned as I walked down the stairs. Ugh! I forgot he and Lachlan were staying in Texas with me for the holidays.

"Brandon's parents want me to help them with something," I told them.

•°• •°•
I walk up the driveway with Rob and Lachlan trailing behind me.
"Ow" yells Rob as I hear a thump on the ground. "Lachlan, why would you do that to a jobless man!?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lachlan laughs as he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of Rob on the snow.
"Wow, such fudging immature plebs" I say loudly.

•°• •°•

A billion thoughts are in my head *should I let my heart keep listening? xD* as I stare at the computer. Lachlan is standing there with his bottom jaw practically touching the ground. Rob is just staring. "You really think that is where they are? In Minecraft?" He mutters. Brandon's parents nod. "Wow."

Lachlan pulls out his laptop. "Good thing we have these, boyos! Go on KaradiseMC they probably are on there."
"Good thinking" I say as I pull out mine.
Rob screams while running into Brandon's room, "I CALL BRANDON'S COMPUTER!" We laugh. We are so childish.

•°• •°•
I look around spawn knowing that looking in chat is useless. "Omg it's Preston and Rob and Lachlan!" is all I can find in chat.
I press tab to see random names. Klkilin, ThatOneTDMSrub, Matt80000, doesntmakeanysence2u, TBNRBigfan, TBNRKennworth, xXBobertXx... Wait. TBNRKennworth.
"/w TBNRKennworth Hai Kenny :)" I type in chat.
"PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSTON" Kenny messages back.
"Where were you?" I ask hoping for a good answer.
"I have absolutely no idea"
"WOOOOOOOOOOO" Rob and Lachlan are screaming over Skype.
"I am trying to find a way to Skype you," Kenny messages to me.

.