Brandon's POV

*Brandon*

Who knew, at this age, I would be running from the police.

The police sirens are burning my head. If I stop, if I return it, all of this will be over. "NO!" I mistakenly yelled. Robbing a museum and returning the items is lame.

I hear the officer shouting, "Stop and we'll revoke all consequences." I highly doubted that.

My shaggy brown hair fell in my eyes. My beanie was slipping. One positive thought came in my head, " they don't know who I am, " But my beanie was slipping. My hands were full. It fell.

"Hey dude!" I recognized that voice. "You dropped your hat!" He caught up to me. The yellow hoodie. The black hair. The deep voice. It was! CHOCO! My friend has saved me again.

"You are in huge trouble!" My friend yelled. "Follow me!"

He slipped in the shadows, I ran after him.

"Stop here," my athletic friend whispered.

I dropped my stolen item, and panted. I heard the police getting farther away from me. I looked down at my prize. The famous cursed computer, I had done it. The only thing Kenny wanted before he was reported missing.

Choco handed me my beanie. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" He started. One glance at me and his face melted. "You did this for him." I nodded.

Tears forming in my eyes, I said, "I found his plans, to steal it "

Choco put his hand on my shoulder, "Petey, I'm so sorry."

Only Choco could call me Petey without getting socked.