〔 X I U M I N 〕

i woke up because of the beep of my phone. i checked my bedside clock. 2:30am. i got my phone and read the text message.

minseok
i miss you.

i sighed. i turned off my phone and went back to sleep. i tried to ignore his message but it keeps on bugging me. i opened my phone and tried to compose a reply. finally, i sent a reply saying that 'what'.

minseok
let's meet at the unit tomorrow night. i really miss you ice, i love you.

he replied quickly. i didn't mind to reply. i went back to sleep 'cause i still have a class. i woke up with his morning message. just a greeting. wow, he's not busy huh? i got up and made some coffee. i stared at my coffee and remembered that minseok's my favorite barista. yes, he also dreamt of being a barista. phew, december's fast approaching, it's really cold.

i went out and took the bus. i sat behind the window and look at his face on the billboard. minseok...

i hopped out of the bus and entered my university. i struggled as i carry my art materials. i'm taking architecture.

"ice!"

someone came and helped me to carry my things. it was gail, my college best friend. we don't have the same program, she's taking mass communication.

"do you have a class at 7?"

"none. my first class is 9am. i just went early to finish up some plates."

"good! let's catch up while you're busy with your plates!"

we decided to go to our university's park and i started finishing my plates. she sat and opened her laptop.

"gail, are you going to talk about exo again?"

i said while my attention was still on my project. gail is a fan of exo. i'm updated about exo because of her. jeez, kpop.

"why? i just want to show their new christmas song teaser! they'll have a comeback! yass! their mv is goals! guess what, they'll have another concert before this year ends!"

she started talking and bragging how good exo was. christmas songs, christmas album, comeback, music videos, concert. so minseok will be busy this december. i see. i want to make gail satisfied so i watched exo's new videos.

"who is this guy again?"

"for the nth time, he's xiumin."

"he looks like a kid."

"yes, fake maknae."

gail said. gail doesn't have any idea that i knew exo in real life. i always pretend that i don't know them especially minseok. she showed more videos. all i can see was xiumin, not minseok.

"let me guess, this is the eldest right?"

"suho? no. no. he's just the leader but xiumin's really the eldest. didn't expect that right? he looks like a 5 year-old boy but he's already 25."

"25? he needs to have a girlfriend."

"other members also think about that. they're pushing xiumin though."