〔 S U H O 〕

i went to the library to meet my friend anne. i sat and she gave me a very huge smile. what the heck was that for? anne just texted me to go here.

"elize! i just got the number of your crush!"

"what!?"

"shhh."

the librarian caught us and gave us a deathly glare. we went back to our topic which was the freaking number.

"seriously?"

"yes! i got jongin's number to the list of participants in the upcoming music concert at the school fest of our school!"

yes, kim jongin slash kai. i really have a serious crush on him since 1st grade.

"what now?"

"give me your phone and i'll save his freaking number! i also got a chance to get chanyeol's number. ;)"

she grabbed my phone and started typing and stuffs. anne has a really huge crush on chanyeol. pfft- our crushes were pretty popular in our campus since they were part of sing and dance group called exo.

"okay! also sent a text to kai!"

what!? anne quicky went out of the library and grinned. i looked at my phone and i saw the text that was written by anne.

hi k.j., i'm e.l. i don't want to creep you out or something but i just want to be friends with you. good luck on the music con, i'll be supporting!

anne! i was about to go out when my phone suddenly beeped. ohmy- the librarian looked at me and i quickly ran away and saw an unread message in my phone.

k.j. stands for kim jongin
hey, thanks for the support though. hope to see you soon e.l.

oh my freaking jongin! he replied. anne named this number as 'k.j. stands for kim jongin'. i don't know, should i reply? i was staring at my phone while walking and someone bumped at me.

what a very lucky day...

"sorry miss."

it was kai and his groupmates... in short exo. kai helped me to fix my things. i bowed and walked away quickly.

kyaaaaaah. i don't know what to do so i texted k.j. and gave thank you.

k.j. stands for kim jongin
thank you for what? haha.

he replied so fast. i ran to my next class and stared at my phone. i replied < nothing, just go to your class okay? fighting. > lol this textmate thing was so oldschool.

...

days passed and i just found myself texting him often. school fest was fast approaching and the music con participants were busy practicing at the outdoor stage today.

i watched exo and i locked my eyes to kai. aigoo my precious dancing machine. after their practice performance, i went out of the school and sent a text. < waaah, that was a good performance. > i smiled and about to hide my phone when someone texted.

k.j. stands for kim jongin
you watched? wow. i hope to see you while performing.

that message made me blush. i was on my way home and i kept on texting him. we talked about random things and stuffs.