Chapter 3:

Lyra was still sitting in the chair with her head down when Mr. Honey walked out tired to go to bed. He thought, 'She's going to die in 6 days why not leave her there.' Lyra pulled up her head with evil smile sneaking on her lips when she saw her operatunate to sneak out of her kidnnappers. "Thanks," she's whispered quietly. Her hands wiggly and wormed out of her rope and headed out quietly downstairs. As soon as the door opened she ran though water to cover her scent seeing the houds they got. 'FREE!' she thought. Not paining atentions she ran into something hard and fell into a water puddle. "Looks like you feel and got muddie. Wait your Lyra Johnson!" he whispered looking at her.

"YES! And who are you?" she asked annoyed.

"I'm Parker Gates. I have to save you in 6 days," he panicked.

"Ok." she said starting to run off when he catch her. She wormed and hit trying to get lose.

"Stop! Listen, we are going to my mother she's on the south side I'd be there in 2 days. Please,.... Let me save..." he was saying when she past out and body went hot than cold. "CRAP!" He pick up his cell and whisptered, "Mom! I found Lyra Johnson but the Honeys put something in her blood, a drug I think?"

'What are the symaths?'

"The passing out, temp mix to cold than hot." panick in his tone.

'A dryak Drug, every dangous. She'll probably die in 6 days we need to help her now. Where are you at?'

"Flose Roud street past Jonhs rouad Station?"

'I'll be there in 8' With that he held Lyra praying to the lord to spare her life. "Son get in! NOW" Mrs. Hushson growled. "Call your father and say school starts tomorrow and got to go home." He did as his mother said. The early morning light shown though the window blinding Lyra when she opened her eyes.

"Hey Lyra."

"HI" yawned Lyra.

"I'm Cholse Hushson, I was your mothers friend in school. And the Honeys put Dryak drug and we are saving your life." Lyra finally understund what Parker was going to say. A hour at Parkers school has past and 4 hours were left. Today he couldn't fouces on his girlfriend, Carrie Miasa, nor his teachers. Since this was his first day back. At lunch his mind was at Lyra and how she is when Carrie said, "Well? Me and you and party?"

"Uh?"

"You don't know what I was talking about do you?"

"No."

"Well I was wondering if you, no WE, do naughty stuff since it's your 18th birthday?" Carrie said while showing her see-though laced silver and white biwiay. She put her hand on his spot trying to get him ready for her susdatuion. "NO! If you ouly want me for my body your definly wrong. For the whole two weeks we've been together that's ALL you've been talking about! WE ARE OVER Carrie." he stormed out. Leaving Cassie, Mare, JEss, and Carrie surprized of what he just shouted about.

As he suived though his last hour Carrie came up and touch his butt trying again. "Carrie go. We are over. I hate your sick twisted mind."

She thought of Kail James Kisl Keally coulld do her the favor if her ex wouldn't do it. Leaving the school campus he saw his mom with Lyra in the back alive. "Mom. Lyra. How are you doing Lyra? Mom?"

"I'm fine. Your mom got the drug out of my system. I'm going here tomorrow as Jane Howard," replied Lyra. "She's in healthly condution now. BUT I'm making sure she make My GODDAUGHTER, Jane. Go with you every class."

"OK. But also People here would think we just started to date."

"We'll act or if you want we can?"

"I would love dating you for REAL in that school."

"OK."

****************************************************************************

Well how was that? I have this song for this scene.

There's no need to say a thing,

When I'm before you in this silence

I feel refreshed with peace

Break this noise that binds the voice

That tries speak open up my eyes to see

Your gracious sovereign reach

[CHORUS]

It's hard to talk when I feel that you are near,

When all is quiet it's the beauty that I hear,

This hidden place where I know that you calm my fears

I know that you've washed my tears

The seasons of change I've faced

Have never left me wounded

Only scars of hurt

But never deeply rooted

This healing I have felt

No burden can replace

Redemptive hope has been the story of my pain

All is lost without the breath of life you give

And you give so much

I want nothing more than you so here's my heart