Chapter 2

"Hello? Who are you? Are you Lyra Josephine?" asked a male's voice. Her eyes popped open at that point. "Hi and I'm not telling who I am!" shouted Lyra. "Where am I? Cause it better not be the orphanage!" She tried to move her hands but realized quietly that they were tied together. "In my father's house. I'm Honey, Chico."

"Lord please let them shoot me and get me out of this crammed life," she begged in a whisper that Chico heard. Closing her own life when she was 5 would've been easier than now. "You want to die?" asked a man. Chico Honey has sweet deep gray eyes, black hair, 17 or 18 year of age, with a pair of blue jeans and a gray t-shirt saying 'rock hurt and hard in life'.

"Why, dear girl, do you want to die?" asked the man. She opened her eyes and saw older Chico Honey. "Son? Has she talked?"

"No, only that she wants someone to shoot her." answered Chico. "Dear girl, are you aware that you are on the kill list with the Honey's and Gate's?"

"Yes I'm perfectly aware. Your stupid dead-brother-in-law was going to kill me and my family. But all my family are gone, or don't want nothing to do with Me." growled Lyra. Chico ordered to get the picture of something. "Now I'll spare your life if you tell me where is the combusted," ordered the man. "The combusted?" asked confused.

"This! The diamond necklace of Mr. Combusted, it's named after him." Shaving a picture in her face.

"My mother's necklace," she murmured. Chico nor his father didn't understand her. "