The Human of Yokai Academy ⊰KH✧FF⊱

_____________________________________________________________

Guys, I'm here to ask you about B.O.C's. I'm not saying I'll take them all, I'm actually trying to limit my number of B.O.C's because I always take on more than I can handle. All B.O.C's, aside from Roxas, will have their own chapters at some point where they actually interact with the reader alone. So, I'm trying to decide on B.O.C's and I'd like to know who you'd like. But, letting you know now, I'm gonna choose these three as B.O.C's for the while.

Roxas, Seifer, Sora

Yeah. So, please help me choose some B.O.C's and thank you!

_____________________________________________________________

Ch.2<>Meeting the Disciplinary Committee and a Cat

I sighed, sitting through homeroom, where we talked about nothing today. It was with this time that I looked around at all the monsters in the room. And, no, it wasn’t a cruel insult, that’s what they all really were. Like Larxene, who was apparently a Thunder God, sat with a girl named Jihl Nabaat. They began talking, and occasionally stared at me and laughed slightly. I sighed and decided to talk to Roxas. He was a half cat, but didn’t consider himself a demon. He saved me from Larxene, and I’d only seen his cat form once. I sighed, and turned in front to talk to him, but then I saw he was gone. I looked around and saw him talking with three others. One of them, the only girl there, was a girl with brown hair that made it’s way slightly past her shoulders. At the top, there were two strands of hair that pointed out on her sides. She had bright green eyes and seemed to where a necklace with a blue bead on it, and a blue bracelet on her left hand. Then, there were the two boys with him. One had black hair that kind of stood up because of the black headband with gray lining. His eyes were brown and he wore a purple bandana around his neck. Then, there was the other one. He had spiky sort of blonde hair, that looked both sleeked back and messy all at the same time. He had brown eyes and wore a necklace with a yellow ‘x’ on it and a brown bracelet on his left wrist, that seemed to have a lot of pins sticking in it. Roxas seemed to be having a good time with them, and I smiled, looking away. I then frowned and wondered what kind of monsters they were…Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched and turned slightly, seeing someone there. She was a girl with jaw length silver hair and red eyes. Or, at least, I assumed so, since her left one was covered by her hair. She wore no jewelry at all, and she looked like a quiet person. She kept staring at me, and I decided to say something first.

“…Y-yes…?” I asked, causing her to say only one word.

“Good…” She said, seeming confused. I blinked.

“Um…Care to elaborate on that?” I asked, and she, again, said one word.

“Smell.”

“Smell?”

“Almost human…” She said, causing me to freak out internally.

“Oh, no, you must be mistaken…!” I said, though she continued to stare. I looked away, and only waited until the period ended. When I heard the bell, I grabbed my stuff and Roxas’s, and walked over to him, giving them to him.

“Let’s go. Now.” I said, while he frowned.

“What’s the rush?” I turned slowly, seeing that girl still staring at me, scrutinizing me. Roxas saw, and turned.

“Um, who’s that and why is she staring at you?”

“That’s Fuu. She’s part of that group I told you about.” The blonde boy said, causing me to turn to him. He looked at me.

“Looks like you got her attention. Meaning, you’re screwed.” He said, while I stared.

“H-huh?!” Roxas turned to me.