Chapter 3

C H A P T E R T H R E E

Chanel

It took forever to get back to their apartment because Ricky had taken the car . So both me and Damon had to call for a taxi to come pick us up.

"Stop being so difficult and open the door." I was getting restless and it was taking Damon forever to find his key. "

Damon chuckled before opening up the door. Jasmine and Ricky were both butt naked on the couch, their clothes were thrown across the floor and Jasmine was moaning at the top of their lungs.

"Come on now y'all, that shit nasty. You could've at least opened the window." Damon quickly unlocked and opened the nearest window trying to air out the thick smell of must.

An embarrassed Jasmine waited for Ricky to hand her her shirt and quickly put it on once he did. Ricky chuckled as he slipped on some his basketball shorts not caring that his d*ck was out.

The both of them were drunk as hell and I wasn't in the mood to be taking care of Jasmine. "My bad man, I wasn't even thinking about that." Ricky sat back on his bed and both him and Jasmine got back comfortable on the couch like nothing had ever happen.

I yawned barely able to stand up because of how tired I was. "You can go lay down in my room if you want, last door at the end of the hall." Damon offered before walking into the kitchen.

Taking off my heels, I quickly walked inside of his room and laid down in his neatly made bed. I badly wanted to take off my tight skirt and unbreathable crop top and change into something more comfortable. Getting up, I looked through his drawers trying to find something more comfortable to wear.

Settling on a loose white beater and some basketball shorts, I undressed myself. Before I could put on the white beater Damon walked inside with a bag of chips an a canned soda. I quickly covered myself as best I could. "You don't got to hide yo' self girl, ain't nobody looking at you." He said before getting on the bed and turning on the tv.

"Good." I quickly slipped on the basketball shorts and beater before sitting on the bed. "You can lay down on the bed girl, I ain't finna do nothin'." He slightly chuckled.

"Alright." I awkwardly laid down. Reaching for my purse that was on the floor, I grabbed my phone out of my bag seeing if Mama or Daddy had text or called me. Mama had been blowing up my phone and Daddy had texted me once telling me to answer Mama's calls.

Truey had even texted me, talking about I needed to come home before Mama went out looking for me. All this was over three hours ago and Mama had probably called everyone I hung out with asking if they'd seen me knowing how crazy she is.

"Damn..You want me to take y'all home?" Damon asked looking over my shoulder.

"We're already here now and by the time we get there she'll be sleep..We can just leave in the morning." I sighed before putting my phone inside my purse and going to sleep.

______

"Nice crib, I ain't know you was balling like this." Damon said as Ricky pulled into my curved driveway. "I'm not, we just have a nice house." I grabbed my purse and opened up the car door waiting for Jasmine to come on.

Thankfully Mama, Daddy and Truey had all went to church and weren't going to be back until later on. "Bro I got to use the bathroom..Can I come inside real quick?" Ricky asked as he kissed Jasmine. Jasmine got out the car walking inside the house.

"Fine but make it quick." I said watching run into the house after Jasmine. "Thanks for driving me home." I smiled at Damon.

"It's no problem ma', make sur-." Before Damon could finish what he was saying my mother pulled inside the driveway.