Chptr 1 Promise to Mother

Ok here I go........ stepping out of the dark room and gonna try to keep you captivated.... Please enjoy my first book here on Wattpad. I do not have a cast round up yet so as the story comes together I will take suggestions as to who you see in their roles.

   After the shock of the death of her mother, the grief of loosing the only one who acknowledged and loved her, Jasmine starts to notice little by little changes that are causing questions to arise and find answers on her own.... or will she be alone on her journey to find the truth within herself as the secret her mother died with... Jasmine is a Vampire!

Chapter 1.. Loosing my mother

     Darkened skies, blast of cold air and a fury of ice coated rain beats down on the awning that is covering the open gravesite of the one and only person that has ever truly loved me. Mother was lying cold in the pink mother of pearl marble casket that has been lowered in the ground before me. This is Monday, at least I think it is. Friday mother left the estate to go to town to get groceries for my fave meal. Needless to say she never came home after leaving for the store. I am seventeen years old and weeping for the mother I love dearly. Looking down at the casket in the cold ground with ice rain pelting down on it a rush of anger I do not understand rushed through me and I start to tremble. Father glares down at me as he stands next to the chair I am presently glued to. Madaline my sister is beside me with her hands on the knee of Xaveir next her... he is her current boy toy that seems to be drawn to her for a reason and looks at her like she is the sun, moon, and stars. Seriously???? I really wonder how she does it since she really is a shrewd, cruel sister of nineteen. As I find my footing, I stand and look down to where mother now lays. "Mother I promise I will find the truth and reveal what has happened to you. I love you mother, I will make you proud of me..I promise!!!" With that I turn away walking to the limo awaiting to take me back to Montgomery Estates.

    Thanks for taking the time to peek at this. Please read, vote, and comment. for my first one I hope that thruogh this experience I do not let you all down.