Chapter 4: A New Friend (Part 2)

???/FLAME POV

Oh my god. I'm suppose to live here, with these kids?! This is so not happening... I laid on the bed, trying to clear my thoughts. I had already put away my weapons so it was more comfortable to lie. I stopped midway, wait, how good are they anyway? They didn't even introduce themselves properly. I got up and exited the guest room, hoping to talk to them. When I reached the stairway, I felt a powerful aura. I looked down below into the living room. They were seated around the coffee table, each of them were holding a file. One of the girls was reading out something to them but I was too far to hear. I took this chance to observe them. They were all serious in their own ways. I could sense bloodlust in their eyes. After a few more minutes, they got up and went back to doing their own business. I quickly went back to my room, hoping that none of them realized that I was there. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door after. I jumped in surprise when I turned around. There sitting on my bed, was the boy that showed me up. "Woah!"

TAKAHIRO/2BULLET POV

"Woah!" he jumped back in surprise at the sight of me. "How did you get here so fast?" Flame questioned me. "By 'so fast' I assume you were watching our meeting?" I asked, tapping my knee. To be honest I was trying to hide my heavy breathing as I actually had to get up here at almost light speed. "Let me introduce myself. Name's 2bullet, my real name is Takahiro." I introduced myself as I motioned him to sit on the armchair opposite me. "I'm pretty sure you must have noticed already, that I'm the only guy in the group but I don't really mind. My specialty attack is bow and arrow but not just normal arrows, arrows that shock. I own tools that I use to modify whatever I can. My skills and knowledge for modifying comes from two of my favorite subjects at school. Science and Design and Technology or known as DnT. I'm also interested in IT so I'm actually a professor's assistant." I continued as Flame listened attentively.

"Let me just say this first, I'm not this outgoing at school. I prefer to be...quiet there." I say, struggling with one of the words. "And unless you like to annoy me, I won't tase you with my taser." I smiled. "What about you?" Suddenly the door slammed opened, and at the entrance stood OO9. "Ever heard of knocking?" I say. "Ever had the time to check your watch?" she replied. "It's lunch time and you two are late, everyone is half done with their food." I looked up at the clock. 1:30pm. Lunch started at 1:15pm. "Oh wow, time sure flies by when you chat. C'mon Flame, I heard we're having pasta." I got up and walked towards the door, with Flame following behind.

KATHERINE/50K POV

I watched as the three of them walked down the stairs. He looked so out of place behind OO9 and 2bullet. "Late for lunch I see." I say as I ate a mouthful of pasta. 2bullet shrugged and sat down opposite me, with Flame beside him. Phantom came up and set down plates of pasta for them. "Glad I made extra." She says as she walked back to the kitchen before coming back with drinks for everyone. She sat back at her seat, beside OO9. 2bullet immediately tucked in, but Flame just stared at the food. "What's wrong?" I ask as I take another mouthful. "You don't like it?" Flame shook his head. "No its just that its been a long time since I had homecooked food. Back in London HQ, everyone just buys, no one really had the time to cook, unless you count cup noodles." he explains. "Well here we cook, its healthier too. So you better enjoy these two weeks." I winked before going back to my meal. "Oh! By the way, come to the living room an hour after lunch. We're going to the mall." Flame nodded before finally digging in. Too bad he can't stay longer.

???/FLAME POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. Was that really me? I was dressed in a white t shirt and jeans. I had on some converse and a jacket. I also had some black punk bracelets around my right wrist and a chain around my neck. On my right earlobe I had a clip-on pierce. I found the accessories unnecessary but they insisted that it'll complete the look. "It suits you." I turned to see 2bullet leaning by the doorway. "2bul-" He cut me off. "We're friends now, no need for those names, use my real one." "Erm okay, thanks for the clothes and accessories Takahiro. My clothes would only be arriving tomorrow afternoon. But compared to me you look amazing." I say.