1

*This book is an alternate ending. Karma is no longer pregnant *  

The room Karma was being held in was dark and cold. Her eyes weren't covered but that's what it seemed like due to the very limited amount of light in the room.

Her hands were tied behind her back and she was held up against a water heater. Anytime she tried to leaned back, its burn her arm or back forcing her to sit up again.

The only sound that could be heard was the light dripping sound of water from a leaking faucet. Besides that, the occasional noise from the room above her, which let her know she wasn't alone.

She didn't know how long she'd been there, in the dark room, but she knew it had to be long enough since she hasn't eaten anything and had to use the bathroom in the very spot she is in.

Any normal person would've been scared for their life and trembling at this very moment but Karma isn't any normal person. She's married to Kacy, the man most feared.

Her best friend is Dion, the man nobody dared to cross.

She knew in her heart that they, plus her friends and an entire team of people were out looking for her. All she needed to do was survive her current conditions.

A rusty and loud sound of a door opening caught her attention and finally, some light was allowed into the room but not for long. The door was closed and the sound of footsteps coming down squeaky stairs helped Karma know how far her abductor was.

The closer he got, the most familiar the smell was. She knew that smell from somewhere, but couldn't put her finger on it. The door opened again, allowing Karma to see the black timberland boots of the man in the room.

Another person started coming down the stairs but then stopped. "What are we going to do with her?" A female voice asked.

"I'm not sure" Karma tried to identify the voice but the man was talking too low. "I'd like to just kill her right now, honestly"

"That, we can't do. Not until we get the money"

"Did you send the ransom note?" The man asked.

"Sure did. We should be getting paid any day now. " A soft laugh came from the woman "Doesn't mean little Ms. Karma will be leaving though."

"So after we get this money, then we can get rid of her?" The man now laughed "It'd be nice to watch Kacy and Dion go crazy because of it"

"But for now, do we leave her down here?"

"Yea, let her sit in her own filth"

Kacy found himself sitting at house, alone. A big house like this wasn't meant for one person. Its been almost a week since his wife went missing and to say he was catching hell was an understatement. He'd spent all day and night looking for clues but always came up short or to a dead end.

The doorknob of his front door wiggled and in walked Dion with that permeate look of anger on his face, which he's had since Karma went missing.

Behind him was Morgan with his daughter right on his heels and Ash behind her. Kat came in next followed by Slim and his new girlfriend, who went by the name of Bre.

The gang was now all back together but they all felt that one piece missing and it was taking a toll on them all.

"Anything yet?" Morgan asked as he picked up his daughter. Kacy simply shook his head "I went ahead and called Jose. He said he'd have some dudes here by morning "

"Man, we don't need them niggas. We can find Karma on our own" Dion mumbled but then sighed "Fuck man, who could've did this shit, for real. I mean, we don't fuck with too many people"

"Maybe it's somebody we know" Kat said, reading every bodies mind. She walked closer to Dion and rubbed his back gently "Y'all can't be beating yourself about it though. Knowing Karma, she good. Just waiting on us to find her"

"Yea, and we ain't doin' shit" Kacy said. It was killing him in the inside that he couldn't find his own wife. It made him feel less of a man "Aye I swea' when I find out who took Karma" he tried to control his anger but couldn't when he punched the wall, scaring baby Morgan.

He looked at her big brown eyes and sighed, reaching out for her "I ain't mean ta' scare you Lil mama. Uncle K just mad as fuck right now" he smiled. Not knowing any better, baby Morgan smiled back.

"Why she here in the first place?" Bre asked, getting an unpleasant look from everybody.

"Um, who this bitch think she talking about? Cause 'bout my baby" Ash started.

"I didn't mean that in a rude way or nothing" Bre rolled her eyes "I'm just saying, a baby shouldn't be around y'all in this type of situation"

"Aye, Ash just chill." Morgan mumbled, pulling her close by her waist "Slim, check your girl now."

Slim looked at Bre and she shrugged, picking her nails." I mean, she ain't wrong. Take her to Stacey or some shit"

"So that's is huh?" Ash stared with a look of disbelief on her face "Cool, I got this. First off bitch-"

"Bre, don't say shit ok? " Slim mumbled, not in the mood for any bullshit. In all honesty, he would much rather be home then hearing about where Karma might or might not be.

Everyone moved their attention to Kacy's cellphone that stared ringing. "Who this?" He asked, picking it up.

"Hola, my friend. It's Jose. I received a call saying Karma is missing. Say it isn't true?"

Kacy sighed "Yea, its true. And we need your help finding her"

"That is no problem at all. My best guys should be pulling up outside your house right about now" Jose informed.

"I thought you said first thing in the morning" Kacy walked towards his window to see three black vans with men and a bunch of briefcases getting out.

"It is 12, if I'm not mistaken. It is the next morning, right?" It was clear Jose was smiling and Kacy couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"I owe you one"

----------------

Good so far?

Well things are just getting started ...