Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

I woke up instantly for I heard the water from the shower running. I glanced at the other side of the bed and he wasn't there. I glanced at the window and noted it was still dark outside. What time is it?

I frowned. He's taking a bath at this hour?

I slowly sat up and I noticed the blanket was lowered with my waist up exposed. And to my astonishment my tits are out, nipples puckered for all who cares to see them for the straps has fallen to my sides. Oh my! I'm always like this when I sleep for I move a lot. I covered myself wondering, did he see that?

I bit my lower lip, hoping he did not. That would be very embarassing if he did. I took a deep breath, run my hands thru my hair and thought of going downstairs to drink some water. I felt hot though the a/c was on.

I stood up and slowly walked towards the door. I glanced at the bathroom and heaven forbid, I wish I have not!

The door was opened and there he stood against the gentle fall of the water, totally naked and his gorgeous greek God-like body exposed to me. Thru the glass shower stall, the steam coming from the shower, I devoured him with my eyes. I slowly scanned his body from head to foot, unaware he suddenly built heat on his poor wife's body.

Oh my God! He's a delectable ice cream I wanna lick. The tone of muscles very well displayed made me lose my head. the water cascading that body makes me jealous for I wish I am caressing him the way it does. I want to touch him everywhere that my hands started to itch. I went to the door's side and continued watching him. I swallowed, slowly lick my upper lip, now I'm more thirsty. My lips are parched and dry because of him but the sight before me is more important than a glass of water to drink.

Then after a minute or two, he turned sideways and if that didn't make my heart skip a beat, I know I'm going to have a respiratory arrest soon. For he was holding what a voyuer lady or any gay wants to see. It stood tall, big and proud and the mushroom tip is so dark red in color, I wonder how many minutes passed since he has been hard?

Then slowly I saw his right hand moved. He got hold of it and I gulped. It's so huge, ten inches in size, just like in my vivid wetdreams. He started rubbing it up and down. His cock became more bigger, larger, harder, that I can almost see the large veins visible from where I stood. He's masturbating infront of me without knowing I'm there. I felt my body getting hot and my pussy starting getting wet. I took quick, panting breaths. I saw him panting too and groaning softly. His hand was working his cock slowly, so slow I wish I'm the one doing it to him. I clenched my thighs, I'm getting horny too. after a while his hand started moving up, down, up down fast, faster. Faster and faster, it's going on and on! Oh fuck! I'm sweating profusely. I felt it run between my cleavage. My nighties are staring to get soaked, so was my undies. I felt my nipples tautened and my breasts swollen. Pussy dripping while his muscled body was quivering. He's taking quick, deep breaths now. His groan became louder too. I think he'll cum soon.

Then suddenly his semen spurted. Too much cum came out. I heard him growl like a lion in heat.

'Nicolaa..!', he called my name and I gasped aloud.

His head snapped up instantly and we were eye to eye. He's still holding his cock, white thick cum leaking unnoticed and his body still shaking. Both of our faces registered shockness. Him for he was caught masturbating, I for I was caught watching.