Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

'They love you', he told me when we were inside the car infront of my apartment. He still wanna chit-chat so we stayed inside. 'Thank you Nicolaa'.

'It's nothing. They are very nice to me too', I glanced at him and he was looking at me intently.

'Why are you looking at me like that?', I asked him breathlessly.

'Coz you're beautiful', he whispered. I swallowed. I started to fidget.

'There's something I want for you to have', he took something from his breast pocket. It was a gold encased little box. 'Here'.

'What is it?'

'Open it', he instructed.

I took it and ooened it slowly. Inside, a ring with a huge diamond the size of a bumblebee is sparkling brightly.

I quickly looked at him.

'Will you marry me?', he looked nervous now too.

'But I already said I will', I frowned. This guy is crazy and he is making me one too.

'I know but I was meaning to asked you to marry me for real Nicolaa'.

I swallowed. He looks so sincere. I wanted to say no but what of my family? My job? If I will say no, will he accept it and leave me be with my career intact? I was silent for a minute then I decided.

'Yes. I will marry you. For real'.

He slowly kissed my neck and caressed my breast. He sucked my skin and I was so hot all over. We are both naked and sweaty. The room was cold but my body was in heat. His hands clasped my hair, and oh his kisses are an aphrodisiac. My pussy started to get wet and I started rubbing myslef against his thigh. I felt his huge member pulsating with desire against my thigh. He went down and bit my nipple. His hands squeezing my titties tight. My tummy and pussy muscles clenched. I'm so horny as hell. I want him to fuck me but he won't indulge me. I gripped his cock and started massaging it with my right hand. Slowly, I rubbed it. Slowly, slowly till I gripped it tighter for cum started leaking on it. I felt it becoming more bigger now. Ooh! he must be delectable. So I pushed him on the bed till he was lying supine with legs slightly open. I licked my lips and brought my hand to suck on his leaked milky load. He groaned, I know he found that sexy. I stood there, admiring his gorgeous body. My pussy juices are dripping. I'm going to make him cum until all the energy from his body is drained away. Then I slowly went down on him. My target is standing proud in all his ten inches glory, calling me to devour him. I let my hair tease his chest till I was right between his thighs. I took that big piece of meat of his, gripped it tightly again. I saw him swallowed and I gave him a devilish smile. Without looking away, I slowly licked the head where his delicious pre-cum was leaking. He groaned.

'Mmm...', I moaned. I started licking him slowly from base to tip. I traced my tongue on his hardened veins. Then I opened my mouth wide and put it inside. I tried but only half of his cock fitted in. Oh fuck! He is so gigantic. I started bobbing my head, increasing in tempo. My eyes started to water for his cock is pushing against the back of my throat. In, out, in out, I gritted my teeth against him to add more pleasure. He gripped my hair tighter. And I felt his cock becoming bigger and harder. Quivering inside my mouth, his body hardening with restrain then he exploded! Oh fuck!

Hot liquid cum started leaking from the side of my mouth while his cock is still inside. I slowly disengaged myself and looking at him still, I swallowed. He groaned and he tastes good.

'Fuck!', I muttered and woke up. I had a wetdream again.

He came into my dreams. And now he turned into reality.