-=Chapter Eleven=-

• Dedicated to Jazreel Fernandez

A/N this chapter is dedicated to Jazreel Fernandez for making my new cover :3

*Chapter eleven*

“Hey, so I was wondering, can I pick you up at maybe seven tonight?” Jason asked me as we sat at the cafeteria having lunch, I came back about an hour or two from my secret sanctuary and got back to work, Dwight gave us a break and said we could go and have lunch.

“What’s with tonight?”

“You owe me a date remember?” he asked me, I raised an eyebrow at him and realized what he was referring to, of course, he asked me on Monday if we could go out together. How could I forget?

“Sure, where are you taking me?” I ask him, to tell you honestly, I was never good at first dates. I always found a way to mess it up like when I had my first date with Tony, I started a major food fight, don’t ask me what happened, I’ll save the details to myself and we got kicked out of the restaurant.

“That kind of spoils the whole surprise thing”

“Have I mentioned I hated surprises? Ugh” I grunted, another surprise? I am not one who is fond of surprises, why not tell it directly to save all the time and everything. It’s like being in the POSSIMPIBLE (the line between the possible and the impossible)

“Well you have to suck it up” he tells me, his voice giving of a hint that he’s nowhere near serious when he told me that. I pout at him childishly and he rolls his eyes.

“You are such a bastard Jason Evans”

“Okay, sorry, sorry. Well it is a surprise so you don’t have to know it,” he tells me, pouting, he looks so cute, his dimples show up and I just can’t get mad at him when he gives me that look. He may be cocky but he’s sweet.

“Fine, make sure it’s a good one” I tell him, continuing on eating my apple pie, damn this thing is good, it’s just my luck that today was not mystery meat or I would have died.

“It’s going to be the best! I tell you”

“Well, don’t brag about it that much, you still haven’t done it” I told him with a smirk on my face, he just shook his head.

“You are really spoiling my moment” he tells me, rolling his eyes. “Here come the new love birds”

Behold ladies and gentlemen, Chase and Megan, please make way for they can’t see who is in their way, because they don’t look at their surrounding, just themselves, in their own bubble. They saunter towards us, Megan smiling widely at Chase. Chase pulls out a chair for Megan to sit and their lost in their moment again.

“Hey Meg, are you okay?”

“uh-huh”

Seems like she’s still in daze, mesmerized by Chase’s eyes, the way he stares at him, full of love. I’ll never tire of saying this but I am really happy for the both of them. I resolve on asking Megan a few questions just to make sure she’s out of it.

“uhm Meg, did you two do the dirty?”

“uh-huh”

I slapped my face, Megan was surely out of herself. She never did the dirty with anyone, if you know what I mean. People nowadays are more of the daydreaming folks than the reality facing ones.

“Did you just realize that I asked you if you had sex?”

“uh-huh”

Okay, 911, you are badly needed for Miss Megan Shaw, mild head injury, she seems to be forgetting that she is awake and not in her sleeping/daydreaming mode. I just rolled my eyes at the two of them, how can they even eat lunch while they are staring at each other?