Chapter 3

At the top is Egypt outfit to go out ⬆⬆

Egypt P.O.V

After about half an hour Jalen knocked on the door. I looked at the clock on the wall that read 12:45 and stood up. I walked to the door and opened it to see my cousin and best friend. I sighed and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Wassup?" Jalen asked dapping me. I smiled as we did our handshake.

"E!" Kamila yelled running towards me and hugging me. I giggled and hugged back. She pulled away and moved stray strands of hair out of my face. "What's wrong?" She asked as a look of concern spread on her face. I sighed and walked over to the couch.

"Khyree left early this morning," I said with a shrug. Jalen came over and sat next to me. "We had this great day yesterday and now he's back at leaving early and coming back late," I shrugged as Jalen put his arm around me.

"Again?" He asked as I put my head on his shoulder. I nodded as Kamila came and sat on the other side of me. "Hungry?" He asked. I nodded as he laughed. "Go get dressed," he said as I stood up.

"Come on Kamila ," I said as I walked up the stairs. She followed as I walked into my room. "What should I wear?" I asked walking into my closet.

"Jeans, Jordans ,Crop top, and a necklace ," she said quickly. I laughed and pulled those items out. I walked out the closet and walked to the bed. I took off my shirt and put on my fresh one. I took off my shorts and carefully put on my Jeans, so I didn't rip them even more. Once I finished I walked to my drawer and pulled out black socks and put my. Air Jordans on. I walked to my vanity and sat down. "Damn. You just doing everything all quick and shit," she said with a laugh.

 You just doing everything all quick and shit," she said with a laugh

This is Kamila Outfit ⬆

"A bitch is hungry," I said pulling my braids out of the bun it was in. I took it out and put it in a new one. I grabbed my watch and slid it on my wrist along with a wrap ring. I did my makeup naturally and stood up. I walked out the room and downstairs with Kamila. "Ready?" I asked standing at the door. They hummed as we walked outside. I smiled as we walked out to Jalen's truck. I followed them and got in the backseat. My phone rang. I answered without checking the I.D

???: Hey baby.

I bit the inside of my cheek with a frown once I realized it was Khy.

Me: Hi.

Khy: Are you still mad?

Me: Nope.

I popped the 'p' irritated as I heard him sigh. I knew he was about to either get mad or sorry.

Khy: Cut the shit! Your getting fucking mad cause I'm out here doing shit for us?!

I winced as he yelled into the phone. I felt my face heat up.

Me: No! I'm mad cause you do this everyday! I have to ask you to spend a day with me Khy! Shouldn't you do that shit on your own?! But no! I guess I'm the wrong one for being in my feelings cause I barely see my husband!

With that I hung up as I felt hot tears falling from my eyes. I quickly wiped them and rubbed my face. Kamila looked back at me and mouthed 'it's okay'. I nodded and played Zig Zag my phone. Here goes a long day.

Kyhree P.O.V

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I rubbed my face and stared at my phone. I shouldnt have yelled at her like that. I understand what she was saying. I was inturupted from my thoughts when one of my workers and best friend walked in.

"Wassup Khy?" He yelled reaching over to dap me. I dapped him up and say back down.

He looked at me weird. "What's wrong with you?" He asked looking at me. I sighed.

"I just went off of Egypt then she yelled at me and hung up," I said
"Are you stupid or what " Bryson said .
"What are you talking about ?" I repiled
"Why would u go off on her, if you know how she is." he said
"You are right ,but what i am gonna do to make up to her . "I said in response
"This is what you do ,Khyree buy her some choclate , life size bear, and a beautiful necklace." He replile back .
"Ok thanks what woudl i do with out you " Khyree said
"Idk "Bryson said
After the converstation Bryson left the room and went back to working .