Chapter 1

Egypt P.O.V

My name is Egypt Daniels . I'm a light caramel color and 5'2. I have hazel eyes and long black hair. I'm a slim figure, almost hour glass. I am 24 and married to the love of my life. He proposed to me at 20 and we got married at 22. My love for him has never changed and it never will. I was born in Jamaica but I moved to America when I was 5. My dad is Jamaican and my mom is white . In my eyes I'm sweet, to nice, but rude at times.

Khyree P.O.V

My name is Khyree Daniels . I am 26 and Married to the beautiful Egypt . I am 20 and I proposed to her at 22. I'm light skin with brown eyes and I'm 6'2. In my eyes I'm laid back, rude, and disrespectful . But to my wife I'm the best man ever. I love her and I wouldn't have proposed if I didn't. She was there for a nigga when no one else was. My mom African American and My dad is Greek

Egypt P.O.V

I sat in bed continuously checking the time. 3:46 a.m was it right now and I was beyond scared and angry. Around 9:00 I had taken my shower and did my nightly routine. I expected Khy to be home by then but obviously I was wrong. This is what you get when you marry a drug lord.

I heard a knock downstairs so I quietly grabbed the gun from under my dresser and tip-toed downstairs. The knock got louder. I got on my tippy-toes and looked out the peep-hole. There stood my cousin Jalen . I groaned and opened the door. He walked in as I set my gun on the table next to the door.

"You was bout to shoot a nigga E ? I'm hurt," he said holding his heart. I rolled my eyes as he went and sat on the couch. "Where's Khy ?" He asked looking around my house.

"I don't know and I'm beyond pissed. He said he wasn't going to stay out late tonight. He promised," I said going and sitting next to my cousin.

I slightly pouted and laid my head on Jalen's shoulder. He sighed.

"That's my nigga and all but I hate when he do this shit to you E ," he said putting his arm around me.
I yawned and closed my eyes. I was so exhausted I couldn't take it. Jalen started playing in my hair knowing that would make me fall asleep.

Jalen is like my brother. He was there for me when my parents split and I got my heart broken at that same time. I tried to kill myself at that point. He comforted me and kept me calm. He got me to stop cutting my self. He was there for me through everything. He was in Jamaica with me. He was there when we moved to America. He was was there with me through everything. He's my big brother in my eyes.

All of the sudden the door opened and closed. I gave no effort to look since I knew it was Khy. Jalen continued to play in my hair as I started to fall asleep on his shoulder. I felt the other side of the couch sink in.

"E ?" Khy rubbed my knee. I swatted his hand away and kept my head on Jalen's shoulder.

"Leave me alone Khy," I said simply. I heard him sigh.

"Jay can you give us a minute?" He asked Jalen . He shook his head no. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Jalen. I need a sec to talk to her," he asked again. Jalen sighed and walked to the door.

"I'm gonna wait in my car," he said before walking out. I looked at Khy and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Baby," he said lowly. He stood up and tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"Weh de hell were yuh?! You promised!" Where the hell were you?! You promised! I yelled tears starting to form.

"Baby. I was doing what I had to do. I'm sorry," he said looking at me.

"Yuh tink yuh saying sorry guh fi guh fix mi being mad?! Its nah Khy!"
You think you saying sorry is going to fix me being mad?! It's not Khy! I yelled as tears fell out of my eyes.