0.2

chapter two; danger •~•~•~•

chapter two; danger
•~•~•~•

chapter two; danger •~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•

annalise had stood by the wide open windows of her home on sunday morning, she loved to look outside at the thick green brush of the trees. she always used this time to wonder what her life would've been like if carlisle hadn't saved her. she did not regret saving her brother that was for sure, but she just wondered at the fact that she could have had a normal life.

she was forever stuck, and the feeling of being stuck haunted her mind every chance it got.

she heard edward before she saw his car pull into the gravel drive way, "what happened?" edward demanded as soon as they were through the door. anna was shocked to see that he was glowering at alice, his hands fisted in anger. her hands glowed that deep scarlet red in case he tried anything, edward looked towards her and realized how he looked. he backed down.

alice stood tall with her arms folded tight across her chest, she was not intimidated by edward, and she wasn't afraid to show it either,  "i have no idea. i didn't see anything." edward groaned before grinding his teeth, "how is that possible?"

"edward," anna scolded his eyes meeting her hardened gaze. she nor bella didn't like him talking to alice this way. it was unnecessary, and just plain rude of edward to stand there and talk to her that way.

carlisle interrupted the stand off, "it's not an exact science, edward."

"he was in her room, alice. he could have still been there - waiting for her." edward went on, the whole situation was odd, and annalise felt off, alice threw her hands up in the air and groaned, "i would have seen that."

edward threw his right hand up, "really? you're sure?" alice glared at her adoptive brother, "you've already got me watching the volturis' decisions, watching for victoria's return, watching bella's every move. you want to add another? do i just have to watch charlie, or bella's room, or the house, or the whole street, too? edward, if i try to do too much, things are going to start slipping through the cracks." annalise didn't realize how much she actually was doing...alice was over loading.