0.1

chapter one ; concepts

•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•

annalise was annoyed.

alice had gotten her to try on at least fifty different dresses, but none of them looked good. they were in the car on the way to get bella from work and alice would not stop bugging her about what she was going to wear to forks' graduation.

the music was pulsing through the car speakers as they pulled up to retrieve bella, "hey alice. anna." bella said as she got into the car. annalise turned around from the front to smile at the girl. "bella..." annalise said turning down the music a bit.

"so how was your visit with the wolf boy." annalise asked turning back around raising her brow. "it was good." she replied looking a the window. anna could tell something was up, bella was never this quiet. "where's your brother?" bella asked the two girls, one singing and the other trying to ignore it. "what's going on?" bella asked uneasy, "wheres edward?" annalise shrugged. "they left early."  alice nodded in agreement.

"oh." bella slumped back into the seat watching the trees go by. "all the boys went, and we're having a slumber party!" alice yelled in singsong voice. "a slumber party?" Bella asked leaning in the middle console of the two front seats. "aren't you excited?" anna said a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "you're kidnapping me, aren't you?"

anna laughed and nodded. "till Saturday. esme cleared it with charlie; you're staying with us two nights, and I will drive you two to and from school tomorrow."

"sorry," Alice said, gritting her teeth and annalise tensed. "he paid us off."

"how?" bella hissed. "he might have given her the porsche." annalise whispered, "it's exactly like the one i stole in italy." alice sighed happily. "i'm not supposed to drive it around forks, but if you want, we could see how long it takes to get from here to L.A. - i bet i could have you back by midnight." alice was pushing it.