Ashton: He Finds Out You're Being Abused At Home

*MAY BE TRIGGERING PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

0"Dad please!" You begged as he went to hit you once more. He was drunk again and this was a usual routine, but it seemed like it was getting worse as it went on.

"You fucking ungrateful bitch." He slurred, hitting you once more.

You crawled away from him, darting up the stairs. His footsteps not long after nearing your door. You quickly locked your door, him then pounding on it.

"You have to come out sometime and when you do, I'll be here!" He laughed. You could hear his bottle hit the ground making you jump.

Silent tears ran down your face as you brought you knee up to your neck, tucking them under your chin.

Ashton: Hey babe, you want to come over? The boys and I are having movie night. I love you.

You read the message, instantly responding.

Y/N: Sure, what time? I love you too.

You threw on a sweatshirt over your Y/F/B tshirt, covering the bruises on your arms and cleavage area. You quickly went into your bathroom and covered up the bruises forming on your face. You whimpered as your fingers hit your face, but you knew it had to be done, or all the boys would be asking questions. They all treated you like a little sister. You was 3 years younger than Ashton, and only a year younger than Luke.

Your phone buzzed on the counter, making you clutch your chest.

Ashton: How about I come get you now and we can sit and talk until Michael gets home with the pizza then we can watch the movies, sound good?

Y/N: Does it feel good too? I'm sorry ily. Anyways, sure. That's sounds perfect.

You send the message, checking your cheek once more and walking out of your bathroom. You sprayed some perfume and put some deodorant on before slowly tip toeing out of your bedroom, looking for your dad to jump out at any minute. Your body untensed when you heard the snores coming from your parents bedroom, making you run down the stairs. You saw Ashton's truck pull up out front and you ran outside, panting.

"Hey!" You smiled, him returning it as you got in. He pulled out and started toward his and the boys house.

"Michael made it back so we can eat then start the movies, sound like a plan?" He asked, lacing his fingers then bringing the back of your hand up to his mouth, placing a delicate kiss on it.

"Sure." You faked smiled. Your body hurt, but you wasn't showing it. Ashton, nor the boys, didn't know about your dad and they wasn't going to find out either.

He pulled into the driveway, then getting out, you doing the same. He intertwined his hand with yours, lightly tugging you inside.

"Y/N!" The other boys yelled, rushing toward you and wrapping you in a tight hug, making you whimper. They all looked at you confused, but let it go.

You sat on the couch between Luke and Ashton. You laid the upper half of your body on Ashton. You felt your legs being grabbed and pulled up onto Lukes lap as they started the movie.

Michael got up to dim the lights, but Ashton stopped him.

"Mike wait." He looked down at you suspiciously, but you didn't notice. He lifted you up off of his lap then picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room, kicking the door shut behind him.

"Strip." he commanded, making you shake your head.

"Y/N don't make me do it for you." You slowly peeled off your sweatshirt, making his hand fly up to his mouth and tears filling his eyes.

"Is- is there more?" He stuttered.

You looked away, tears filling your eyes as well. You was embarrassed, hurt, and in pain.

"Show me. Now."

You slowly tugged your shirt off and your pants as well, showing bruises from where your dad kicked, punched, slapped, and just plain out beat you.

A tear leaked down his cheek as he carefully grabbed a makeup wipe that you kept here, removing the foundation from your face.

A sob escaped his lips as he was doing this.

"Who Y/N?" He asked but you didn't answer.

"Fucking answer me! Who fucking goddamn did this?!" He yelled. You knew the boys had heard.

"Uh- my dad." you whispered, making him turn around, placing his elbows on the wall.

He quickly retracted his arms then punching the wall.

You quickly slid your pants back up and put our shirt back on. He had your sweat shirt in his hands, but was already running into the living room.

"That was fast." You could imagine the smirk on Michaels face.

"Mike. Not now. Y/N is staying here from now on."

"Ashton? I-I need my sweatshirt." You said to him.

"No. Come here." You didn't listen but he came after you, picking you up and carrying you into the living room, where the boys saw your face and arms.

"W-who did this?" Michael asked, choking a cry out.

"Her piece of shit dad did." Ashton sneered as he held your crying body.

"You're not going back Y/N. Never. Me and Calum will go get your things tomorrow." Luke smiled, the three boys slowly joining in on your group hug.

"I'm so lucky to have you four." You sighed, making them aw.