Reflections Chapter[3]

Chapter [3]

Chapter [3]

The sun was shining, like if it had never shined before; the sky was beautiful like if it was never blue, the flowers smelled like a new fragrance, and the wind blow, like if it was pushing you around, sitting in the middle of the garden, I have this beautiful white dress and in the end of it, has an endless tail, I could never see the end of my dress, and the more I tried, the endless is getting, I slowly stand up and watched the peaceful garden, but something from the distance, make me turn around, a shining object from the other edge of the garden, slowly coming to me, and I slowly waited for its arrive, it’s a mirror, coming from far away, it is actually flying, and passed next to me, I saw my reflection ,and when it ended, the mirror break in tons of pieces, but this pieces were flying around hearing then move,they started spinning in the air, I started following them , I picked up my dress and started running, hearing the beautiful noise that the pieces of mirror ‘s make when they touched each other, I stopped walking when I realized, an old long Tower, the mirrors were going to that direction, I take a deep breath and started walking towards it, the door was opened already, I gotmy way in, my eyes were wide open, the inside of the tower was filled with mirrors, all around it.

“Hello?” my voice echoed all around the way, mirrors started vibrating.

“no” I whispered and then all the mirrors started falling down I crouch and put my hands in my head, to protect myself, I could feel the broken mirrors fall all over my body, and all of the sudden, it stopped, no more falling mirrors, I slowly stand up, the mirrors started shinning, like if light reflected them, and then pictures of my life, were printed on them , Jenny’s face, mom’s , my dad, my whole family, some were pictures about me smiling, memories I did remembered, I slowly grabbed one, I was sitting in a benched and I was crying, because my mom said, I was a disgrace for her. I still remember that day; she called me useless, stupid and worthless.

All the broken pieces raised up again and started spinning around, making a louder music when they touched each other, they started going up getting to the ceiling, started getting together, makings stairs by stair’s, finally ending when they touched the floor, I started walking, but I pricked my feet again, I take away the piece of mirror, and then it raised back again and united one of the stairs , I started walking towards them, and started going slowly, it doesn’t have hand rail , if I fall I ‘m dead, the stairs weren’t mirrors anymore ,it became crystal and every time I stepped in it the stair became silver, I’m almost near the end of the stairs, when I realized that the stairs were guiding me to a door, every time I looked down, fear rushed over my veins, I'm scared to talk,, scared the mirrors will broke again, and let me fall this time, I take a deep breath, taking the last step, I opened the door, but the sound was back again, the mirrors were flying again, stair by stair, dissolving themselves, I had just three, two stairs left I jumped in the door, and landed inside of the room, and no stairs left , Itake a big sight, and take seconds to calm down, I stand up, my legs shaking. Thousands of door in the corridor, guess for an endless dress an endless corridor.

“Hello?” I whispered, softly, I walked towards the doors but all of them were locked, except one, I slowly opened it, it’s dark, I could hardly see, and then I t started shaking, an earthquake,

I Started shouting and the floor collapsed, I startedfalling, Fear rushed through my veins, I shouted , I realized I wasn’t falling in land, I'm falling in water, seconds I was inside , I started swimming back to surface, and take air back to my lungs, my dress completely wet, making itget heavy, making myself go down, I tried to swim up, but I couldn’t, its heavy, I shouted for help, but It drag me down, I tried to swim back to surface but I couldn’t, I was leaving out ofair, I felt weak, I slowly closed my eyes and…