T W E L V E

- Last Chapter :( 

I am now getting ready for this big event. I took a long warm bath and changed into my wedding dress right after. I admired it as i stand I front of my mirror. I sat down and start putting on my makeup. I did this smokey eye and glide some nude lipgloss over my lips that matched my heels. Then I curled my hair and put some hairspray over it. Someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Mahogany so I put my heels on as quickly as I can and opened it so can show her how I look. But my jaw dropped when I saw my parents and mom dressed nicely. 

They came to my wedding? How did they know? "Mom? Dad?" I asked softly. I didn't expect this coming but my dad pulled me into a hug. I was shocked but I held him tighter. My mom patted me on the shoulder smiling and I gave her a smile back. We let go.  "You look stunning Olivia." my mom said. "Thanks mom.. But why are you here?" "You think I'd miss my daughters wedding? If it wasn't for Mahogany? Is that her name?" My dad paused and I nodded my head. He continued saying "well if it wasn't for her calling us and telling us that your engaged, we wouldn't have knew." I slightly smiled and a tear rolled down my face. "I thought you hated me.." I wiped off the tear trying not to ruin my makeup. "I didn't like the fact of you and that boy dating." My dad said. "Cameron.. The boy is Cameron. Which is who I'm marrying too." My dad smiled. "Cameron.. Okay. I'm sorry I was harsh on you before, but I just realized how much I missed you and how much I wanted you back. But now your getting married and I should remember your growing up. Your not a kid anymore and I should respect the choices you make."  

 I smiled and hugged my dad again. "Thanks dad. I'm glad you support this." When it was time for me to go, I hugged my mom. I was so excited. Once it started, I walked down the aisle to Cameron who was smiling at me. Cameron held his hand out for me and I hold it. "You look.. More than beautiful." I smiled. We got our rings and wore it. We made our vows and once he said "you may kiss the bride." Cameron leaned in slowly whispering to me "I love you." He kissed me gently. I turned my head and my parents was smiling and happy for me. 

****

That's the story.. well i hope you liked it. (I don't know if I will do a sequel, it's up to you guys?) It was pretty short, sorry. But I will be writing more stories,  Thank you!:)