First Day

Warning: It's a multi-crossover.

Harry Potter/Naruto/Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)/Inuyasha

I made it only one instead of putting it in crossover mode or whatever because it's mainly of the Harry Potter world.

Pairing: Naruto Uzumaki harem with Itachi Uchiha from Naruto also, Severus Snape from Harry Potter along with Lucius Malfoy, Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Naruto being the only uke or bottom, while the others (Itachi, Severus, Lucius, Sebastian, and Sesshomaru) will be the seme or top.

~~~

When Naruto woke up in the morning he sat up and stretched. After he rubbed his eyes a bit to rub the rest of the sleep out of his eyes, he remembered the event that took place in his room and looked around the room. When he didn't see anyone in the room he hopped off the bed and went out the door to the living room.

When Naruto closed the door behind him he noticed a figure sitting in one of the couches that was closest to Naruto.

Naruto walked up around the couch and found out the person was Severus, who seemed to be reading a book.

Naruto stared at him for a while and started to notice how oddly attractive Severus was. His black hair, even if it was a bit greasy, it quite fits him. His black eyes, that would make Naruto want to stare at it for a long time. His nose, even if it was slighter bigger than a normal sized one it made him look slightly more handsome. His pale skin, looked quiet smooth oddly and his build is slightly muscular, not one of those bulky bodies, just the perfect amount to make him alluring. His lips, thin but still smooth looking, which made Naruto wonder if it will feel soft as it looked, as he touched it with his own.

He almost jumped when he heard Severus speaking without moving his gaze from his book.

"What are you staring at?" Severus spoke.

"Nothing, just wondering what you are reading." Naruto lied.

"Hm" Severus said, not really caring. However after a while he decided to speak once again. "Is there something you ne-" The potions master didn't get a chance to finish his sentence after he noticed what Naruto was wearing, still. "What are you wearing?"

"What? I just woke up, besides I have time before classes start." Naruto said, not noticing the hint of pink on Snape's cheeks.

"I don't mind at all of his attire, he looks quite captivating to me." a deep voice said from behind Naruto.

Naruto and Severus looked and was quite surprised to see Sebastian there. Severus noticed that Sebastian's dark red eyes hungrily staring at Naruto, or to be more specific the blond's perfectly round butt, since he just turned his head to look at Sebastian, giving the said demon a good view of his shaped bottom. For some reason as he saw this he felt jealous and couldn't help but glare at the demon.

When Sebastian felt a glare up ahead, he looked up to see it came from Severus.

Oh, could it be a rival for the blond's virginity? The former butler mused. Sadly, the blond is mine, and what a demon wants, the demon gets. He then started to glare at the potions master.

When Snape noticed that he got a glare back in reply, being one who doesn't back down continued with the starring contest, not knowing the demon is as determined as he is.

The staring contest would have continued on when they heard a crash and turned to see Naruto on the floor with wine all over him, surrounded by shards and such, with a few cuts on him, which are visibly healing quickly.