The Sorting

Warning: It's a multi-crossover.

Harry Potter/Naruto/Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)/Inuyasha

I made it only one instead of putting it in crossover mode or whatever because it's mainly of the Harry Potter world.

Pairing: Naruto Uzumaki harem with Itachi Uchiha from Naruto also, Severus Snape from Harry Potter along with Lucius Malfoy, Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Naruto being the only uke or bottom, while the others (Itachi, Severus, Lucius, Sebastian, and Sesshomaru) will be the seme or top.

~~~

Naruto quickly ran through the hallway to where the first years should be, in front of the Great Hall doors. Naruto sighed when he noticed that they were still there before walking towards them.

No one noticed him so it was easy to slip through them and waited for them to enter the room. As they all waited they all watched the interaction between a light blonde boy and a dark-haired boy.

The light blonde introducing himself as Draco Malfoy and the other being Harry Potter, causing almost everyone, except for Naruto, to gasp and mutter among themselves.

After Harry declined Draco's invitation of being his friend that's when McGonagall came back.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me." With that they all lined up two by two and followed her into the hall. "Now gather around here please." she said as she stood up on a stage. "Before we began Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words."

Behind her Professor Dumbledore stood up. "I have a few start of term notices I would like to announce. First years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students, also our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out-of-bounds to anyone who does not wish to die a painful death. Thank you." with that Professor Dumbledore sat down.

"When I call your name you will come forth and I will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." she paused and looked at her list. "Hermione Granger"

Naruto heard a girl near by speaking to herself as she walked up on the stage and sat on the stool before McGonagall put the hat on her head.

The hat began to speak quietly before yelling out the name of the house the girl will be in. "Gryffindor!"

The tall on the far right of the room cheered as Hermione happily sat on their table.

"Draco Malfoy" McGonagall called out next. When Draco sat on the stool before the hat even touched his head, maybe about inches, it yelled out his house. "Slytherin!" Draco smirked before walking to the table on the far left.

As the sorting continued Naruto ignored the rest of the sortings till he heard his name being called. "Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto carefully walked passed the students and sat on the stool. When McGonagall placed the hat on his head and let go, it slipped and went over his eyes, causing Naruto to see nothing but darkness.

"Hm... Oh what do we have here? A ninja?" The sorting hat spoke quietly for only Naruto to hear. "Oh what a sad event, to kill your own best friend to save millions of people." The hat spoke softly with a hint of sadness.

"How do you know?" Naruto questioned it quietly.

"I am the thinking hat, you have nothing to hide from me as long as I'm on your head. I can see everything that have happened to you and I will know your deepest secrets." Naruto stiffened.