Chapter 13

Elena'a POV*

"Hey guys!" I chirped up happily.

They all rushed in trough the door and scooped me up into a massive group hug.

"Omg! Elena you're okay!"

"Thank god you woke up! I thought you were dead!" Yup that was Louis alright. Haha.

I giggled at all their relief comments. They all hopped off of me and took a place aroun the room.

I couldn't help my eyes flicker over to Niall's. this sending me into an ocean of butterflies.

Is it just me or are my emotions in overdrive? It's like how I'm happy I'm overly happy.

My eyes scanned over his normally sculpted body only to find him not as I expected. He was skinner, more tired, barely any energy and looked as pale as a ghost. Sickly like basically.

"Niall? Are you alright?" I asked over in his direction as he sat on the couch. All chit-chat stopped. It seems as if all attention is on us now. I have everybody a weird look only to be given concerned and sorry looks in return.

"What? I'm serious Niall what's wrong?" I asked my voice more stern this time.

He just shook his head and became interested with the floor.

"Guys?! Please tell me what's wrong?!" I shouted. When I said my emotions felt like they were in over drive, I was right. I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks.

One of the girls I hadn't met but I knew to be Eleanor rushed over to my side and engulfed me into yet another hug. Wow I've been given heaps of hugs today.

Zayn and Niall exchanged glances, ones of which only true friends can translate.

Zayn calmly left Niall and came to my side. Eleanor let go of me and walked back over to Louis in yeah corner of the room.

"Trust me El. What I'm about to tell you is being taken care of so don't worry." I just nodded in response.

"Well since you went unconscious a week ago...Niall hasn't been eating" there was a long pause. I looked over to Niall as he shifted in his position.

"He kept dying he wasn't hungry and when we tried to make him eat...well it would come straight back up. However" he exaggerated on the word 'however'.

"One of the nurses had already noticed this and has been giving him medication while he sleeps to keep all required nutrients up-" Zayn was cut off by Niall.

"What?! I never new that!" He shouted , although it wasn't that loud. I put my finger to my lips and 'shush'd him.

"Continue" I said turning my attention back to Zayn.

"Anyways. We are hoping that now you have gained consciousness again that he'll begin to eat again" Zayn continued.

"Why would you think that?" I asked quirking an eyebrow at him and Niall.

"Well I said I would eat when you wake back up" Niall said with a genuine smile. I gave him a smile in return.

"Well I'm starving...." I trailed off. The room erupted into a fit of laughter. I didnt get it.

"Her and Niall are so alike!" I heard someone giggle.

"Well we can't say that untill he begins to eat again." Someone else said.

"Why don't we go get something to eat?" One of the 3 girls in the room said.

"Ooohh! We could do a girls lunch!" Eleanor said excitedly.