Chapter 11

Niall's POV*

Zayn and i rushed downstairs only to be met with a mob of girls waiting outside and..no sight of Elena. Oh no this can;t be good.

"Hey, im sure she's alright shes probably just ran somewhere and hid because they girls got here." Zayn comforted but i couldnt beleive his words for a second. My tummy was turning,  Something bad has happened i can feel it. And i dont like it.

I made my way quickly over to the door and look out the window. WHAT THE FUCK!. 

"ELENA!" I yelled. Zayn jumped back before running over to me. There she was. She was lying unconscious with all the girls trampling all over her. Thankfully there was one girl trying to help her. She was trying to get everyone to back off and help Elena up. But she was lying lifelessly. it killed me to see her like that. it was scaring me to death. 

"HOLY SHIT!, WE NEED TO GET HER!" Zayn yelled as we pushed the doors opedned and pushed through to Elena. Ignoring all the impatient fans. Zayn and i picked her up but now we couldnt make our way back to the door. 

"FUDGING HELL! BACK THE FUDGE UP! CAN YOU NOT SEE SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS AND FROM ALL YOU MOTHERFUDGES!" The same girl that was trying to help Elena up was pushing through the fans and making a clearing for us to take Elena through.  I couldnt thank her enough.

We managed our way back through the crowd to the doors. Crap! we couldnt get in. It only opens with one of our swipe keys. 

"Here." Zayn handed his swipe key over to the amazing stranger. She imediately swipe it and pushed the doors open for us. I grabbed her gently by the arm and pulled her in with us. She quickly shut the doors behind us.

Zayn and i ran over to the large couch over in the closest corner and layed Elena down. Right then security rushed in. About time. but who could blame them. its 97 stories and we had a massive head start.

"Its alright, she's with us" Zayn said as he motioned to the girl that helped us. The security gaurds backed off her. She came running over to us.

"Is she alright?" she asked really concerned. Zayn was feeling for a pulse as i felt helpless and just sat there holding her hand as she layed on the couch. 

"well she's not dead" he shook. "but we need to call an ambulance". 

One of the security gaurds ook out their phone and called the ambulance. 

"You'll be alright El, youll be fine" i sobbed "youre goinng to be okay" i squeezed her hand as tears flew down my face. I felt two hands soothingly rub my back. Im guessing one was Zayn's and another was the girl's. "Dont worry, ill be here El." there was a pause as i let out the words i truely meant with every peice of me...."I love you". 

I felt her hand sqeeze mine as a small smile tugged at her lips. I looked up at her face. Her eyes began to flutter open. She really was alive!. Her eyes fully opened revealing her perfect eyes. The tears were now fluently rolling down my face but not because i was sad, but because im so happy she got to hear those words ive been meaning to say.

"I-i love you too" she Smiled brighter. A huge grin widened om my face. I let go of her and and wrapped my arms around her body for a hug.

"ahhh!" she winced in pain as a tear rolled down her cheek. crap!. i let go immediately. 

"im so sorry El" i shot out, what was it that made her whince?. "where do you hurt?" i asked complete concern all over my face.

"my ribs, and my left leg" she paled. 

"uh, may i?" i asked unsure if she wanted me to check if it was bad. she nodded hr head and bit her bottom lip. this meant she was nervous.

I slowly lifted up her top, making sure not to reveal any of her bra. Her ribs were entirely covered in humoungus purple patches th size of my hands. 

"Holy shit!" Zayn said. The girl nudged him. Probably thinking its best if Elena didnt have to worry about it..but.......too late.

"Is it that bad?" she asked quietly. I ignored her question before pulling her shirt back down and looking over her left leg. the whole outside side of her calf was bright blue and purple. This was not good.

"You'll be fine Elena" i said as convincing as i could.

"i can tell when you are not entirely sure" she smirked. my eyes were becoming watery. Elena reached out and grabbed my face in her hands lightly. 

"hey, Niall, look at me" i did as she said.

"i'll be fine, if fate wanted me dead, id be gone already"  she smiled. i completely admired how strong she was. El let go of my face and grabbed the bottom of her shirt before pulling it up.

"ouw" she made a disgusted face at her bruises. "well i think thats gonna be broken" she said as she poked her bruises on her ribs. She cringed at the pain she got from poking them. "yuuup, deffinately broken" she let out in a high pitch voice as her face crinkled up with her eyes squinted shut.

We all laughed at her actions. Elena laughed at herself too. Its amazing how she doesnt take everything too seriously including herself.

"Heyyyy, i havent met you before" Elena said to the girl still currently with us.

"Hi, im Macy. Im sorry you got hurt, i tried to help" Macy said as she stuck out a hand that Elena polietly took.

"Its nice to meet you Macy. its no problem." Zayn and i just sat there in silence, not wanting to interupt them.

Macy seemed really nice and cool. She had long blonde hair that was dip-dyed pink at the tips. She didnt wear much makeup and had a nice clothing style like Elena. Seem to think of it, they both seemed very a like by what i know at the moment anyways. 

"Hey i think the ambulance is here" Zayn spoke up motioning to the back exit door. 2 People rushed through the door rolling a streatcher with them. 

"Ok on the count of three we are going to lift you up onto this okay?" One of them said. Elena obediently nodded her head.

"pkay, 1.....2.....3" She was lifted up and onto the streatcher.

"hey wait. Macy do you live around here?" Elena called out to Macy.

"Yeah i live in the Hilton Hotel" she called back. Thats the building right next to where we live.

"Thats right next to us. can i get your number?" She asked.

"sure 04896754" Elena quickly typed it into her contacts before waving bye to Macy. I ran along side the streatcher as it was being rolled out the door and into the back of the ambulance. 

"Sorry sir, only imediate family can ride with her" One of the 2 said again.

"oh okay. Hey Elena?"

"Niall?" her voice was quivering. i always got scared in ambulances too.

"i'll meet you at the hospital, i promise." 

"okay. I love you Niall" she smiled.

"I love you too" i smiled back as they closed the doors and set off. I rushed back in to see all the boys and Paul .

"Macy had to go. I'll get the SUV out the front and we'll head straight over to the hospital" Paul said as he bolted out the front doors and brang the SUV right around to the front. We all piled in, not even worrying about the fans as the security had taken care of them. 

Harry slid the door shut and we sped off down the road.

"You okay mate?" Louis asked. 

"yeah im alright" i lied. i felt like bursting into flames at the fans or bursting into tears myself.

"Its alright bud." Louis said obviously knowing the truth.

"Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor are meeting us at the hospital. They havent met Elena yet but when they heard that she was hurt, they wanted to see her straight away and be there for her" Liam said calmly.

"okay" i said.

"it'll be good for Elena to meet them, she'll be able to get to know them and hang out with them while we are out at work and all" Zayn said.

"yeah i guess" i smiled, reasuring the boys im alright.