Chapter 4 part 3: The Past

So ya, you guys might get mad but you have to understand that this is what authors do. Also, the bold words are Angel's words, and the italics are Happy's, but they're gonna be bubbled. (WORD)
Like that.

Here ya go:

Laurance POV (ya that just happened)

"Good morning Handsome! Good Morning Handsome! Good M-" (Oh my goooddd....)

It's good to wake up knowing your being complimented on how handsome you are!

Shut up already, It's just a recording of your voice!

Yes, and what a beautiful voice it is.

After my augment with my so called 'Shadow me' I get out of bed, took a quick shower, and got dressed.

I went to the kitchen to find Cadenza cooking breakfast.

She's gonna burn the house down!

Hey, that was one time! She learned from her mistakes.

Ya right....

"Good morning, Laurance." Cadenza greets me.

"Hey, Cz." I say, trying to annoy her.

"I hate your nicknames." She growled angrily.

"No you don't." I annoyed her even more. "You love my nicknames."

"Fine then, no breakfast for you." She recoiled.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry."

I hate apologizing.

Do you want breakfast or not?

"I'll forgive you this time." Cadenza said putting 2 plates with pancakes and bacon on the table.

After eating, Cadenza told me to go ahead, she said something about looking perfect or something like that.

Ya, we don't need to look perfect, cuz we already are.

Stop talking already!

While walking to school I noticed a girl wearing a white jacket that covered her hair, and a mask that covered her mouth walking to the school

There's something about here eyes that make her look.........familiar, like I've seen her in the past.

Hahaha, I can't believe this, she's actually here, hahaha!(EVIL. *^*)

What are you talking about?

When I got to school I checked the time.

7:25 A.M. Friday.

Wow, I'm really early! Might as well relax.

Good luck with that!

What do you mean?

That girl, try to remember her and you'll see.

Whatever.

I lean against a tree in front of the school and picked up a flower and started making it float on my hand to help me think and everything came back to me.

-Flashback- (Laurance is 14)

I'm in the Nether, in a prison cell and I hate it here. I should have never been so careless, if I never entered that stupid portal I could be home.

You don't have a home dummy, your an orphan.

Who said that?

Me. I'm your Shadow self, I came to be when the Shadow Lord tried to turn you to a Shadow Knight.