What you need to know

Ok this is like a cartoon in my head so DONT JUDGE ME !!!!!

Aphmau's POV
Hi, my name is Aphmau J. Drop, I just moved from Scaleswind and now I'm in Mitely. I'm 16 years old and I live with my mom and dad. I'm going to O'Kasis High where I'm going to learn Magic. OH! did I forget to mention, I live in a world  where people are born with different magical abilities, like my BEST FRIEND Garroth, he was born with the magic of fire and ice, weird combo but he knows how to control it.

Any way, I myself have know idea what my magic is but I believe it's MUSIC, yap music. I love to sing! Me and Garroth have playing music since we were 5 but it was only me and him (his brother Zane doesn't want to sing), during school we put up auditions to see if we can find other kids/teens who want to join our little group and by group I mean the two of us, ya we haven't found any one who can sing or play an instrument but we won't give up yet!!!

Tomorrow is my first day at O'Kasis High, so I was thinking me and Garroth could get the auditions started early so we can get our first member. Depends if some students can actually sing or play, the last school I was in, nobody could even hold a guitar let alone play it! So I'm hoping this is different.

Garroth's POV ( deal with it!! )
Hey, the names Garroth O. Ro'vmier, I moved with my friend Aphmau to Mitely  because both of us are going to the same school, I'm 17 and I live with my 16 year old brother Zane (Zane is not a jerk nor is he evil, trust me this is important)and my dad, my mom died when I was 8 but my dad was the best! He would always do everything it takes to be the best dad he can be, as for my brother thats a different story. He never talks to anyone not even me, he never was like that, he started acting like this when mom died but I don't blame him. The only thing that make him smile is when I sing, he says it reminds him of mom.

Anyways, tomorrow is the first day of school, me,Zane and Aphmau are in the same grade because Zane and Aphmau are both super smart so they skipped a year so thats cool I guess, I get to see them in class if we have the same classes. I'm taking Music and combat as my main classes because 1) I love music and 2) I want to learn how to protect other, HEY! I have my reasons so Deal With It! (this is a constant catchphrase so ya) I want to protect the one I care about especially Aphmau. Ok ok , I may have a little crush on her but we're just friends and I don't want to ruin that,

I just wish we could be more than just friends.

Angel's notes ( A/N )
So ya this is just the introduction of the FIRST main characters, there will be more in the future so stay tuned till I think tomorrow if I can ( ps. Still lazy ). Btw my name is not actually Angle but I'm not going to tell you because it's a secret, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- ChocolateAngel