36 Dew Drops on Her Skin

POV Elsa

I glance at my reflection from the dressing mirror. The jeans look actually quite good with the white dress like knitted and fitted blouse. The turtle type neckline is in smooth layers on my shoulder.

"Elsa!" Mushu's loud voice called me and I turn around.

"Did you find anything good?" I questioned.

"Something really awesome! You'll love it. So the lady brings the bag soon. Phewwie the booklet was big to go through and most of stuff were already rented out!" He exhaled as he sat next to me.

I smile faintly as I look into his eyes before I let my eyes wander back to stare at the floor. There's some smudges and stomped chewing gum that have stuck in to the green carpet.

Mushu's plan is to go around the town, to hear what the people at Pride Rock are speaking about. He goes on and on about how important the rumors are and we should try to hide ourselves into the crowd.

I sigh before I lean my chin to my hand.

"What's the matter?" Mushu mumbled and crossed his arms when I correct my pose.

"Why can't we just go and get them out?" I whined like an impatient child.

"Well because this is my style. I've been working in the shadows until now and I won't change it. If there wasn't me your loverboys whereabouts would be a total mystery," he huffed and sounded insulted.

"I'm sorry, I just want to get this over with soon," I stated.

"Yeah, who wouldn't. We can't be certain though that we can get them out safely, last rumor was that some people in the army have turned to the dark side," Mushu wondered.

"Perhaps," I replied and then I got up. The saleswoman came back with a huge dress bag.

There's a big costume carnival going on in the town tonight and we will dress up as well. Mushu jumped up next to me and slammed his hands together in excitement as the lady began to pull the zipper of the bag down with a warm smile on her face.

"You two won't be disappointed!" Her old voice was kind of quivering but her warm smile got me and I nodded my head with a smile.

In the evening we got the ridiculous suit on us and went to see the carnival but most of all to look around. People were laughing around us, having fun, the place was filled with vibrant colours and everyone seemed to have a dress of some sort. Two people were dressed up as blue macaws and dancing around happily, most of people had went with animal theme. We even saw a lion costume.

"Get your pretty head back in!" Mushu groaned in front of me.

Someone bumped against my side and I took one step to gain my balance again.

"This is your fault! Why a dress like this!" I hissed angrily as I pinched his back.

"Ouch! This is really cool suit!" Mushu huffed.

"Well you are the one wearing the head and I'm the one in the back," I snapped back as the music was making our conversation sealed from others.

It was getting hot and I narrowed the gap between the head and back piece a bit.

"Dragons are cool," he replied sassily and I rolled my eyes. The cool air felt nice.

Then I saw something that got my attention. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him, at least his body was built in the same way and his hair was messy and white. He was following after someone wearing all black and with spiky black hair.