Kayla's outrage

When Kayla regained consciousness she couldn't believe what she saw. Anna only knew Luke for a few hours and she was already sucking his face.

Nice job Kayla she thought.

That was like something she would do.

In a way she was proud.

Luke was speechless.

Luke was speechless. "Umm Kayla I wasn't expecting you to come so soon".

"Yes I wanted to be early".

"My parents aren't here tonight so we can do whatever we want".

"Let's eat". He led the way to the dining room and Anna just looked down at her hands while Kayla was staring daggers at her.

"I can't believe you would let him get between us Anna"!

Anna slowly turned towards Kayla.

"Are you fucking serious Kayla?, you always get what you want and you started this".

"What are you fucking talking about"?

"Are you really that oblivious Kayla"? "You always get what you want and Im garbage, you started this and you told me this was was because you can't stand someone likes me more than you".

"Anna cry me a river. Life is pain and you need to suck it up. Your dead to me and we will let him choose".

"He already did but I'll let you make a fool of yourself", Anna replied.

They entered the huge dining room and each girl sat on the opposite side of him.

Luke laughed," this should be an interesting dinner".