Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wattpad's rating for PG-13 story guideline is as followed (taken from Wattpad's guidelines)

PG-13 - Includes mature stories that may include occasional scenes of a lightly sexual or violent nature. There might be mention of drug use or abuse and other mature themes that could be inappropriate for younger readers. Characters use more mature language and swear. Sexual scenes are described with some details. Stories rated PG-13 may also contain some graphic descriptions of violence and injury and reveal darker and more mature motives behind characters' actions than is appropriate for younger readers.

There WILL BE ALL TYPES OF SWEARING, SEXUAL CONTEXT, DARKER/MATURE depictions about death and dying in my story, and VIOLENT SCENSES. I WILL NOT EDIT these words out. It's rated PG-13 for that reason, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

I WILL WARN you ahead of time if the chapter or story goes from PG-13 to R.

                         ******I don't own the cover to this story just the text******

Most likely this is going to be a long story, with small stories attached to it. I really am hoping to have this story makes a difference and impact on some people's lives. It is by no means a happy story. Although there will be romance it will be to the side. At the beginning it will sound like any other story but will get darker as the chapters move on. This is not like my other story and I mean to take this one more seriously than the other one.

I cannot make any promise of when I will be updating this story. So do not expect it to be every two weeks like the other. If I feel necessary I will take this story down and re-write it, but I'll make sure to give you a heads up

I will work on reviewing my own stories but I cannot make any promises about grammatical errors along the way.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!