Black Cat: Chapter 2

Hey guys,keep reading your all awesome!!!! i know you already know that but still i had to say it!

There is a song that i want you guys to listen when you read it ill tell you when though!! :D

____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of Eva’s “Beautiful” voice screaming at me to get my ass out of bed. I got my clothes; a simple shirt and skinny jeans with my signature forever 21 boots. They were beige color and short but still super cute. I got my coat and headed out to where Eva was waiting. She was applying see through lip gloss on when I entered the room. Even though she was mean she was pretty.. well for a 35 year old at least.

“Let’s get  going were on a tight schedule today”, she said while looking at her watch. Gosh always the dang “schedule”thing We got in the car as always silence filled the air when we were there. We were in the car for about half an hour , which to say the least was the most awkward hour of my life.

                                                               ****

When we arrived at the studio. I took my coat off and put it on a chair. I looked around and saw that they had everything set up for me. All that was left was putting my outfit on and then we were all set for the photo shoot.

“Are you ready Black Cat?” my stylist Nina asked

“Yup do your thing”

She started on my hair, she didn’t really do anything to it. My dirty blonde hair was naturally wavy. Nina moved on to my makeup. She added black eyeliner making my eyes pop out. A little bit of mascara and she was done!

“Okay so your dress is in your dressing room, so you go on and get dressed and were ready for the photo shoot!” Nina said in her preppy voice. I went into my dressing room and saw the dress on the rack. It was a cute short black dress. It was a little bit tight, but silky at the top it slowly moved down to a frilly skirt at the bottom. In other words this dress yelled out “Mysterious” just like Eva would have wanted it to.I got out of my dressing room and headed down the hallway toward  where they were going to shoot the photos when I noticed three guys that looked like they were waiting for me.

“Who are they?” I whispered into Eva’s ear

“They are your new band, remember the one that you told me to choose?””

“I remembered it was yesterday and I had told her choose! crap!” I thought while mentally scolding myself for letting her choose.

I got closer and noticed they weren’t bad looking. One of the guys had brown curly hair and tan skin and a noticeable 6 pack. Next to him was a guy that looked like he could care less that he was here. He had Straight long black hair that came to a point at his chin . Then farther in the back there was a guy with short blonde hair and crystal blue eyes  that seemed that they were staring right at your soul. Those eyes were staring back at me I looked to his lips and he had a cocky smile.

“Done drooling at your new band mates?” The guy with the cocky smile said

My face stayed expressionless. Thank god I was able to do that.I went to stand in front of the camera like I was instructed. The guys stood behind me and they were each instructed to pose in different ways. The photographer took about 10 photos when he said we were god to go. I felt an arm around me and I stiffened. Cocky boy had his arm around me.It was obvious this guy was a player. Ha! cocky boy! So making that his new nick name! I thought mentally to myself

“Get your damn arm off of me” I said coldly

“You got the ice doll all warmed up!”said the guy with the brown curly hair