~ Chapter 21 ~

*Authors note*

Yo nobody particpated in my character ask except for one or two people, thats okay, it was really for your benefit, you could've found out anything, but that's ok.

I've had a really bad week so yeah, cheer me up pls.

Sorry the update is late, (next one will be too most likely)  its long though, be proud and YOU'LL FIND OUT ANSWERS

Remember, flashbacks are in italics!

Vote Comment and Fan!

~ Gabby

~ Chapter 21~

Lazy Saturdays were always boring for Harry, he was young, he was famous and he really just wanted to go out and get drunk at parties. Louis on the other hand was perfectly content watching movies all day.

“Please Lou,” Harry begged his best friend, placing his hands on Louis’ knees and shaking it gently. Louis looked down at the younger boy and rolled his eyes at his kneeling position.

“I don’t feel like it Haz,” Louis whined, pulling his leg away from Harry.

“I should’ve just stayed in Anna, I feel so stupid,” Harry groaned, closing his eyes, Anna sat upright, crossing her legs and just waiting for Harry to continue. “I should’ve listened to him,”

“It’ll be fun Boo, I promise, we’ve done it plenty of times before,” Harry reasoned, pouting his lower lip at Louis.

“Harry, c’mon, can’t we just stay in?” Louis suggested, sinking deeper into the couch he was laying on.

“But it’s boring…” Harry complained, jutting his lip a little more out and doing his best pleading eyes that he knew Louis couldn’t resist. Louis groaned in frustration and turned away, doing his best to not give in, but it was no use and soon Louis couldn’t do it any longer. He finally gave in nodding at Harry who brightened instantly.

“Tonight is going to be great! Loads of booze and shots, man I’m going to get you so wasted!” Harry gushed with excitement, seeing Louis smile at how happy Harry was.

“Yeah, it’ll be great, let me get changed and we can go in ten minutes,” Louis stood up, grinning down at Harry who smiled widely in return.

“Maybe if I had just stayed in for one night, things would have been different,” Harry sighed, staring up at the ceiling. “I probably wouldn’t be in this situation but no, I had to be a bloody idiot and have to go out and drink,”

It wasn’t long before Harry and Louis reached the club, and they had fun, definitely, the night was filled with dancing and craziness. Not to mention the endless amount of alcohol both boys consumed.

“I should’ve stopped him from drinking so much, so he could drive us safely, or I should’ve stopped, so I could, but I was just so fucking stupid,” Harry whispered to Anna who just gave Harry a look that told him to just stop blaming himself and get on with the story.

Louis was giggling and tripping over his own feet, much like Harry was. Some shred of sense told him that it was time to go home, and he dragged Louis out to the car, placing Louis in the passenger seat and Harry in the drivers.

Harry and Louis were, of course, both drunk out of their minds, neither of them registering that it may not be safe to drive. Harry drove on to the highway carelessly as Louis giggled crazily in the seat next to him.