Chapter 1: Can I Get a Fucking Burrito?

"Maledizione!" I shout. Sitting by the side of the road in the middle of the Nevada desert while your mechanic tries to fix your tour bus isn't much fun. Especially when that mechanic doesn't know what the hell he's doing. "We've been here for an hour. We're gonna be late." I throw a rock at a bush in anger. Jesse and Johnny are in the shade taking a nap, at least Johnny was.

"Cool it the fuck down, Luke." Jesse says calmly. He has no idea that I'm still not used to this heat. I was on Vans Warp Tour solo the last 2 months. We were on the east coast, not the fucking desert. And it was 115 out! How does that bitch expect me to cool it? I hear a click and then a thud. I look over at the mechanic and see that he is reaching under the bus for something.

"Oh mio Dio! Il piccolo cazzo grasso! Basta fissare il bus cazzo!" I yell at him. I just want to get to our hotel so I can get in the pool. Seriously, how long does it take to fix a tire? I see Jesse starting to say something but I inturupt. "Don't start that shit with me. I'm pissed, I'm hungry, and I need to fuck." I see him laugh.

"Well then, get away from him and you wont be pissed." He starts. "There's food in the bus, and we'll get you a bitch when we get to the strip." He tosses me a Venom. "Get a Twix for me while your in there." I unscrew the cap and watch the smoke rise out of the can. Then I take a swig of it and pop a couple Tylenol in my mouth. The Venom is delicious and is ice cold still, thank god for that.

"I don't want the food in there. I want a fucking burrito." I toss the Venom back to him and he puts it in the cooler.

"Bro, calm your tits." He sits up and stretches his arms. "We'll get you a fucking burrito." He stands up and walks into the bus. I walk into the shade and sit on his chair. He walks out with his Twix and sits back. "I wanna play some fucking Call of Duty." Jesse is addicted to Call of Duty.

"Then play. Nobodys fucking stopping you." He punches my arm. I give him a charlie-horse. "Talk to D. lately?" He shakes his head, fucking Twix sticking out of his mouth. A convertable with four hot bitches in it stop behind the bus. All four of them walk over to us and they are fucking sexy. One specifically. She's a brunette, in a bikini top and short-shorts. She sees me looking at her and she blushes. One of the blonde chicks speaks up.

"Your The Bastard Underdogs, right." One of the girls is checking Jesse out, licking her lips.

"Yeah, we are." I tell them looking at the brunette. The shriek with excitement. Then the brunette looks at me with hungry eyes.

"We're on our way to Vegas to see your show." She says. "What are you doing on the side of the road?" I lean back on the chair.

"Flat tire." I say pointing at the fat little fuck trying to fix the tire.

"That fucking blows." The blonde says.

"It does," Jesse agrees. The girls start whispering to each other. "No fucking way. Get Johnny up." I slap Johnny across the face. He jumps up confused. Then his confusion turns to anger and he glares at me. I point to the four hot girls and his glare turns into a big ass grin.

"Brunette's mine." I look at her. Dannazione. She's fine. They break their little group and the blonde talks for the group.

"Do you guys mind if we chill with you till it's fixed?" She looks anxiously at Johnny.

"It'd be our fucking pleasure." Johnny tells them eying the blonde. I look at the brunette and pat my leg, motioning for her to sit on my lap. She walks over nervously and sits on my lap.

"Well I'm Ashley," says the blonde who is sitting next to Johnny. "That's Kate," she says motioning to the brunette on my lap. "Allie," looking at the blonde on Jesse lap. " And Sarah." Looking at the brunette with purple streaks in her hair.