Chapter 37

Lexi~

The girl had left. It seemed like a day went by. I mean I could ask Jason what time it was but He was gonna find me and I didn't need to destract him. I had just woken up from what I thought was a nap but it seems like I have slept a lot longer then that.  

I still hadn't turned human. If they were gonna drag me to that fighting pit they'd have to do it with me snapping at them and howling and yelping and scratching and all that kinda shit.

Am I a bad person. Cause all this bad stuff happens to me and it seems god doesnt even care about me, he's probably laughing at me right now as I sit here chained up. Wouldn't surprise me. Everyone else seems to laugh at me, why wouldn't he.

If he even does exist he's probably ashamed that he created me. I'm just a failure. Everyone tell's me that.  My stepdad made sure that I knew about that. It wasn't Just him though. People at the school would tell me all the time. 

Stop it. Depressing yourself isnt going to help you get out of here. Randi said. 

It's the only thing I can do. I said. 

"HEY! You there!" A voice said from outside my door. I looked up and saw a man standing outside it. Well, All I could see was his head but what ever it was the same thing wasn't it? "are you awake" I growled quietly.  He laughed and walked into the room. He was carrying something. I couldnt tell what it was, and then two guys came in with him. They too were carrying something.  I was about to growl when they all jumped on me. I yelped and tried to get them off, the first guy that walked in grabbed my mouth and put something on it. A Muzzle. Just fucking lovely. I growled and tried to squirm away from the other guys as they tied something around my collar. The one guy unhooked my collar from the chain on the wall and dragged me out of the room. I whimpered and tried to get away but it was useless. I growled repeatedly but it wasnt helping.  

Where are they taking us? I asked Randi

Where do you think they're taking us? She growled back. 

Jason hurry up Their dragging me somewhere! I yelled through the mind link

Taking you where? He asked. The guys pulled me into a long hallway

I dont know. I whimpered as the guys pulled they pulled me to a door. They then opened the door and quickly took the muzzle off and shoved me in the room then slammed the door shut. I looked around and saw a black wolf standing there. She looked just as scared as me. She was already bleeding. Great.

She growled quietly and slowly walked closer. I growled back and looked around for a way out of here.  I was in a giant room, and close too the top were windows, and in the windows, were people, watching us. Some were holding money up in the air and some looked drunk as fuck. The room looked gross. there was blood spatters all over. I could see where the last loser in the last fight died.

The wolf stepped closer, snarling. I could tell she was weak. I felt bad for her. I didn't want to turn out like that. I started backing away as she walked closer. She growled again then lunged at me. Randi growled. I yelped as she bit down on my shoulder and pinned me to the ground. I growled and pit her leg as hard as I could. She yelped and jumped off me. I could hear the people up in the windows laughing and cheering. Some were booing. I jumped up and tackled her, She growled and bit my shoulder again. 

Will you cut the crap and kill her?!
Randi yelled

I CANT KILL HER I yelled back

You killed your stepfather and Jake easily.

That was different! They hurt me

And what is she doing. She's planning on killing you. Dont you get it? Two wolves walk into this fight and only one walks out. Randi said. I growled and jumped off the wolf. I couldnt kill her. I didn't want too. She looked like a young wolf too...

JUST DO IT Randi Yelled. I growled and tackled the wolf again, this time biting down on her neck. I could hear her bone snap and taste the blood flow into my mouth. She whimpered and yelped loudly but she only struggled for a  few seconds. And then dead weight. I could hear the cheers of some people in the windows I whined and put her down carefully then slowly backed away. 

I just killed her.... I whimpered

You did what you needed to do. Randi said

She was just trying to survive!

And So were you!

I dont care about me! I whimpered. I looked at the doors and saw a guy standing there with a gun. In a second I heard him pull the trigger and saw a white and red thing come flying towards me and land in my shoulder. Then I felt the pain. He had shot me with a dart gun. I could piratically feel the dizziness spread through my body. I slowly laid down and rested my head on my paws then let the darkness consume me.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Jason~ 

"Jason we looked in that one creepy barn that you wanted us to look at." Nix said

"And did you find anything?" I asked. Baron shook his head.

"We dont know where she is" 

"WELL FIND HER! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK IN CHINA TO FIND HER JUST DO IT!" I yelled. Nix flinched. Baron glared at me then grabbed her hand and walked out of the dinning room area. I was going to go insane if I didn't find her.

I needed her. It had only been a few days but I was going to go insane soon. I missed waking up to her laying in my bed. Or having someone else body heat in the bed because Im a cold person.

"Jason?" I turned and saw Gayle standing there next Tiffany. 

"Yes?" I asked. Gayle looked outside

"When is Lexi coming back?" She asked

"I dont know" I said..

"Do you know where she went?"

"Nope...."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's note

So I updated. Im gonna be ending this book soon. But Dont worry, Ill be writing a second book for this book. Im so excited. I already got a cover made for it. I cant wait. Okay, Byeeee

Andrea