Chapter Six: A Dangerous Dinner

Robbie

We're twenty minutes late by the time I pry Harley off me and talk her into getting dressed for the dinner with my parents. Actually, my Dad and my step-mum. Anyways, she comes back into the darkened lounge room at around 6:50pm. I don't even have time to take in her dress: just the fact that it's well above the knees.

We drive silently for awhile before pulling up at Fire in The Belly a local resturant that specialises in wood-fired Pizzas. I had no idea why were even at this place: Dad hated all things Themed.

We stood at the door, waiting for someone to takes us too our seats. When they arrived, they informed us that My Dad had not yet arrived. Harley practically looked like someone had taken a massive weight off her and she perked up a bit. Even managing a weak smile as I pulled her seat out for her.

We ordered. The Food came. We eat. Still no Dad.....

We're about to leave, when Harley's phone starts ringing on the table. She glances at it, her face paling. Picking it up with a shaking hand, she listens to the person on the other end intently before yelling and screaming at them. She turns heads, but no one moves. No one moves to help the crying, defeated looking seventeen year old girl.

She sends me a sad look, grabs my arm and practically tears me out of my seat, pulling me out into the parking lot. I barely have time to yell for the waitresses to put the Bill on my Dad's tab.

She screams at me the whole way to her aparentment and runs, in high-heels, all the way to her door, brusting through. She runs around, stripping and sliding into slacks and a tank-top, waking up really pissed four year-old twins.

Suddenly she standing in front of me, looking scared and angry, her face red. "Move. Your my ride to the Hospital!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm ending this soon.

In maybe three or four chapters... plus an epilogue...

Sorry it's short

 Kate xx