prologue

Quinn is wild and adventurous. She didn't have a permanent address since she just brings her suitcase with her from place to place.

It all started when her mother told her to move out of her shell. And from that day onwards, she hardly came back home. She flew to Paris, spending a few days there. Then to Australia, Japan, Brazil, Canada and a lot more. And by the time she decided to visit home, her mother thought she was overdoing it, so she took her back in her shell, locking her from the world.

She stayed in Britain, her homeland. She didn't have a job to worry about giving her no reason to actually go out of the house, which made her wild side weak and on the line of dying. Quinn didn't want that. Having to see too much is never enough for her.

All she needs is to find thrill in her life, and maybe even love.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

A/n

Hi this is the new felicity, I liked the old one but i believe i could do better grammar having to start a new one. Its plot is the same yet in some way, different. Please dk not be dissapointed. Or if you are shhhh.

Ps. I love referencing so I hope you atleast spot one in every update. Ta ta!