If he knew what I thought.

Justin's eyes fluttered open & he smiled at me Cody. I let go of Cody's hand & ran over & hugged Justin. "ow." Justin said plainly & I jumped 10 feet backwards. He chuckled but it looked like it pained him. "so Justin what the fuck happen?" Cody asked with a sigh. "well me & my skateboard kinda made contact with a bus & cement wall I'm lucky to be alive." Justin said smiling. I couldn't believe he was smiling after all this. I sat down in the chair next to the bed & took his hand & intertwined my fingers with his. Justin smiled. Cody didn't seem to mind that I was holding Justin's hand instead of his.

___Justin's POV___

My head was pounding my leg felt numb & the cast on my arm was uncomfortable. Michelle was asleep still holding my hand & Cody was asleep in the other chair. I knew if he knew what I was thinking he would kill me. His girlfriend was pretty cute while she was asleep actually she was pretty cute awake too.

___Michelle's POV___

I woke up & Justin was asleep & so was Cody. Justin looked so hurt. I just wanted to hit something because of the situation Justin was in. Cody hadn't even kissed me goodnight. I wondered why for a moment but then I heard Justin talk. "hey Shell." he said with a small smile I turned to him & gave him a half hearted smile. Then the nurse walked in. She didn't look to happy. "Mr Bieber I just told your mom the situation but now I have to tell you. You have slight bleeding & swelling in your brain you'll have to have surgery." she said plainly my legs went a little weak Justin was my bestfriend "could he die durning this surgery?" I asked trying to look strong & not scared for Justin. The nurse just nodded. I felt my legs give way then all the sudden Cody had a hold of me with a blank expression on his face. Our bestfriend could die.

______________________________________ _______________________________________

Comment, vote :)