chapter 2.

finally. summer's starting. i thought to myself as a walk home from the last day of school. i can feel the warm breeze flow through my skin as the sun shine on my face brightly. birds are chirping, there are bright green trees giving shades to the human beings. its all so beautiful that i forgot my best friend, sam, is walking right next to me.

but still, the best thing is, i won't have to see that bastard, william h. parker.

'so, megan.' sam began. 'i found this really cool social networking website, and i heard kids all around the US go there to meet friends, mingle, and just have a good time! you and i should make an account!'

'yeah! i find that quite interesting! give me the link! i'll make one tonight.' 

'but megan, you have to have a different name to yours. what will your name be?'

'hmm. i've always liked the name summer. my username should be summer.carter . i like that. what about you?'

'paige brooks. i just really love that name.'

' oh, cool! i'll add you first! oh look. there's my house. gotta go! love you sammie!'

'cyah, meg!'

i said hi to mom and stumbled upstairs. as soon as i reached my room, i turned on my laptop and opened the social networking website, eager to sign up.

----------------------------

a window poped up. 'aiden.travis wants to be friends with you!' said the computer, scaring the hell out of me.

well, since i have no friends, other than sam, i'll except him, and lets see!

i waddled around his profile, but he seems like a newcomer just like me. he has a blank, grey profile picture with no descriptions at all. all i know is, his name is aiden. that's pretty awesome. so i opened up a chat window and invited him in to have a little chat. see if we get along or not.

me: hey

aiden: hey 

me: what's up?

aiden: oh, nothing, you?

me: same. are you new here?

aiden: yeah. i don't really know what to do here... but my friend showed me this website, so yeah! you were on my 'recommended friends' page, so i kind of added you just to test things out.

me: that's so cool! my friend showed me this website too. i was trying to work it, and when you sent me the friend request, the computer was basically SCREAMING at me. gave me the creeps. anyways, how old are you?

aiden: i'm a sophomore. going to 10th grade next year! woohoooooo! :D

me: really!? mee tooooo! we already have so much things in common. 

aiden: yeah! that's pretty awesome, right? oh, what's your name?

me: i'm summer. you?

aiden: aiden :) 

me:that's a pretty cool name.

we blabbered about all the randomest things in the world without knowing that we've talked to eachother for 4 hours. i realised that when my mom called me for dinner.

i skipped downstairs, feeling very content, because of the fact that i made a new friend from the social networking site. it was really fun talking to him! we could be really close friends! i could imagine him being so... you know... sweet, anti-douchebag, and of course, the exact opposite of will. oh shivers. i want a summer without even having to think about that bastard. 

oh look! mom cooked my favorite meal: lasagna! today just gets better and better. i smiled to myself, and helped my mom prepare for dinner.