chapter 1.

megan: 10th grade. likes the color black. is very unique, and likes to do things her way.

will: 10th grade. friendly, funny, but when it comes to megan, he'd to anything to annoy the hell out of her.

----------------------------------------------------

note: there's cursing language in this book/novel/story/thingymajig.

there he is. starring striaght at me from accross the hallway with his ugly, horrifying eyes. i starred back with a blank expression, trying to tell him i don't give a shit, rolled my eyes, and looked away.

'oh no!' he shrieked, sarcastially. ' it's megan the monster, trying to eat me! aahh...'

'oh, dear.!' i bounced back at him. ' it's Will the douchebag trying to look like a douche again! too bad nobody gives a fuck!' i shoved up my middle finger, and the whole hallway was filled with laughter.

'MEGAN WES!' my science teacher screamed. oh no, its him. mr. fredderick. ever since i started middle school in Western Middle School (and later, Western High) he's been hating on me. it's all because i accidently spilled a potion thingy on his head and that potion made him bald. because it was an accident, i didn't get in jail or anything. i only got suspended for 5 days, then everything was back to normal again. still, he'd try to find a chance to get revenge on me anytime he could. like this time! 'DETENTION!!!'

yup. guess he saw me shoving that middle finger up. but hey, come on! i totally ruled the hallway! i'm fucking awesome!

i could hear will smirking along with a few of his douchey skater-dude friends who think they're so cool just because they skate illegally in the Black Valley. not cool, at all.

bastards.

but hey, to be honest, i never knew why me and will hated eachother so much! i mean, it's like when a tornado meets a volcano! when the two interact, everything goes wrong, even when they're just being themselves. 

so yeah! 4 years of hatred, and now to the 5th; continuing to cause drama throughout the school year.