Chapter Six .

Kandance's Point Of View:

                           I pecked Angel on her forehead as she drifted off to sleep. I smiled softly to myself as I got up from the bed. I walked to the light and turned it off, knowing that her night light would turn on within seconds. 

                      As I closed the door, I heard something coming from outside of the house. I walked to the window and saw a shawdow standing by a tree. I squinted my eyes to get a better look. The person only came out blurry, I shook my head and turned away from the window. "It's probably just my imagination." I mumbled to myself. 

               I heard my phone buzz. I walked to it, picking it up from the table counter. 

    James Come and meet me outside babe, I want to give you something. 

            I raised a brow, It wasn't like James to make me come outside, usually he'd come inside and give me a gift. Maybe he doesn't have time to come inside, but if he didn't have time to come inside then how could he have time to wait for me outside?

         I shrugged off the curiosity. I walked to the door and opened it, I stepped outside and looked around. I found no view of James. "What the hell?" I muttered to myself and walked off the porch, closing the door. 

       I looked at my phone, then at my surroundings. "We'll, we'll, we'll. Look who's outside today." A voice said. I turned around and saw Amy smirking at me. 

         "Amy what's going on?" I asked her, "Where is James?" 

  "He's out on patrol like he usually is. I'm the one that sent you that message, you see, I stole James' phone. I was the one that made up some silly little lie to get you to come here. You see you have what belongs to me. And I won't let you take it away." Amy said and walked up to me. 

      As She grabbed my arm, I punched her in the jaw. Amy glared at me, kicking me in my stomach. I fell backwards on the ground, because she was a werewolf, she was able to cause more pain to me than I could to her. I groaned in pain. Amy kicked me hard in the mouth, making my head jerk backwards. 

    I coughed up the blood. Amy picked up my head, pulling her hand over my mouth. I started to swing in the air at her. "MMMMMMMMM!" I yelled in her hand. 

                      But, No help came. 

                  As soon as I knew it, I blacked out.

                     Just a short update. Guys please comment, its really the main thing that gets me motivated to write. Without comments or votes, I lose attention to the story and not write any more for it. 

   I hope you enjoyed.