Chapter Seven

Kandance -

                            Lights that was all I saw as I opened my eyes, I stared at my surroundings, I looked around in confusion. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself, trying to pull myself up, but only found myself falling down on the ground. I looked at my arms, chains. I teared up, whoever did this didn't want to me leave. 

    "Have a good dream?" A soft, yet' angry voice asked. I looked up and found a beautiful yet' angry girl staring rudely at me. Her eyes were the color green, like the color of a tropical forest, her hair was like a dirty blonde, her skin were tanned just a bit, like the sun shined on her skin. 

    "Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked. The female smirked, "Do you remember anything? Your mate?" She asked. 

     "My what?" I asked her, "Where's my daughter?" I asked, looking around frantically. The female stared at me with confusion. "You remeber your daughter but not James."

  "Who the hell is James? Where is my daughter?!" I yelled, The female jumped a little at the anger in my voice but smirked. 

    "She's away from you," The Female says, smiling happily. I teared up, "Please, I just want my baby." I whispered. The Female shook her head. 

        "I don't think so," She said, "I wanted James to be my mate, but you, you just had to come back and take everything from me." She yelled, her hand slapped me angrily. I looked up at her glaring.

  "You are so lucky I'm chained to this wall!" I yelled. "What are you going to do? Your nothing but a human, a pathetic one too." The Female started shaking. 

     "When I get out of this-"

    'Kandance? Where are you?!' A male voice yells in my head, my eyes widen. 

  'Kandance this is James, where are you?!'

   'Who is James?' I asked in my head. 

  'What? I'm your mate, Kandance, where the hell are you?'

     'I don't know what a mate is,' I said, even more confused. 

  'Oh No,' The voice sounded worried. 'Look, just tell me where you are.' 

     'I'm in this abandon basement or something, the walls are black and the door is stone white.' I look around the room, not paying any attention to what the female is saying to me. 'Some blondie kidnapped me.' 

   'I know where you are, I can smell your scent. I need you to stay linked with me Kandance,' The voice says.

    'I'll try-' The pain was unbearable, I screamed in agony. "AHHH!" I yelled. My eyes swollen with tears. Some tear ran pass my cheek. I looked down at my leg and found a glass inside of it. I looked up at the female that was standing over me, smirking.