Chapter 14

Daniel and T-ara member still waiting result from doctor.

They never tired from waiting with hope jiyeon will wake up soon.

T.O.P comes together with chief deputy from Seoul.

"~ so, T.O.P did you know who's that rascal~" ask Daniel.

T.O.P just keeps silent and cries.

"~Hello Mr Daniel Park, I'm Chief Deputy from Seoul Mr Kwon Ji hoo. I'm sorry what happen with your sister~" ask chief deputy.

"~ So Mr Kwon did you already arrest the killer?~" ask Daniel.

"~ well, the killer we already caught last night. But the killer is women. One of the witness see her car plat number and make report at police station but glad Mr Park Seung hyun comes to report me quickly. So that night we make operation to block all roads. And we catch her when she want to thrown corpse at river.~" explain chief deputy.

"~ what do you mean that. What relationship this case with my sister?~" anger Daniel.

"~ hyung, can you calm down yourself. Let the Mr Kwon explain everything~" calm T.O.P.

"~ Well, this case really relative with corpse we found. I think this girl already plan to kill your sister long time ago. The corpse we found already dies two days ago before your sister gets hit by car. They fight each other until one of them gets stabbed."~

"~ wait I can't understand. Who's the killer? Who gets stabbed? ~"ask eunjung who still blank

"~ the killer name is Kim Doyeon and the person get stabbed is your member Ryu Hwayoung~"

All t-ara became shock.

"~ mworago? Hwayong gets stabbed.~"~ ask boram with tears.

Flashback

"~ No doyeon, I will not allowed you to kill her. It's not our planning~" yelled hwayoung.

"~ why, you said you want ruined her life. Why? Are you scared?~"

"~ yes, I admit I want to ruined her life but not I until want to kill her.~"

"~ Whatever. I heard she will do make performance at SBS building. That time I will hit her until she died.~" said doyeon with laugh evil

"~ you already crazy Kim Doyeon!!. I want to stop this. I will not allow this. I will make a police report."~ scream hwayong and try to walk away but doyeon stop her action.

"~listen bitch; If I get caught with police I will make sure to drag you together. So we will stay in jail together. And listen, if we kills jiyeon right now our planned already success. You hate her too much right?~" said doyeon.

"~ yes I admit I hate her but not until want to kill her. I will admit my entire mistake to myungsoo and whole world. I don't want cooperate again with crazy women like you~" yelled hwayoung and try to run.

But doyeon move more quick from her. She pulls hwayoung arms and turns her body facing her. doyeon smirks at hwayoung.

"~ don't you dare to ruin my plan.~" doyeon smirks and stab hwayong tummy.

Hwayoung groan with pain try to hold her tummy that already full with blood.

But doyeon still not satisfied she stabbed hwayong almost 10 times until she lost her breath.