Chapter 11

TOP already arrived in Korea. He get news jiyeon have schedule in MBC building for celebrate end of the year concert. Anyways because he stays in Japan all the bad news about jiyeon he already knows. He though just simple controversy but after he calls jiyeon he can feel his sister in problem. Big problem.

His arrival has been known by few staff and manager. All the manager in MBC feels glad cause CEO from big company come to visited them but they didn't know he just come for see his sister.

All the manager and director already stand in front TOP with big bow.

~" Welcome to MBC building. Thank for visited us. Why you not inform us.~" ask the MBC Manager.

"~ it's ok. I would like to make surprised events~" TOP with serious tone

"~owh thanks, can I know what the reason you visited us suddenly?~"

"~ Why I can't? Actually I want visited someone~" told TOP.

"~ of course you can. Let me brings you to VVIP seats. Events will start 8.00pm. Now still early all the idol still in preparation~" ask Manager.

"~ it's ok. I want visited your backstage and go to T-ara waiting room~" said TOP.

All the staff and manager are shocked. Why must the entire idol he chooses for T-ara waiting room.

"~ but, why you want visited them. They have big scandal and I don't want your image will ruined if you choose them as your favorite.~"

"~ what do you say?.~" TOP became boil. How dare he say that? Wait and see Mr Manager.

TOP just walk and start search T-ara room. But unlucky for T-ara they have to share waiting room with EXO, Infinite and Sistar.

When t-ara arrived at the waiting room they only can sigh.

"~ what are they doing here.owh gosh~"

"~ how big bullies will same room with as.aisyhh ~"

T-ara lowered their heads. The entire curse out from their mouth but T-ara only just silent and do their make-up. They were invited and they couldn't say No at their boss.

Myungsoo eye still scanned t-ara member but he look jiyeon not around with them.

"~What happens to her? Where is she going? Don't say she go fucking with other men~"thought myungsoo.

Luhan and myungsoo in the same waiting room. They became enemies since that day.

"~ owh annyeong T-ara sunbae~" bows luhan.

The entire exo member and infinite feel shocked with luhan.

"~ yah hyung, why you need respect at them.~" ask Tao.

Luhan just ignore them.

"~ ermm where is jiyeonnie. I didn't see her today. Did she not feeling well?~" ask luhan.

Myungsoo who heard that feels so angry. How dare him fucking care about that bitch.

"~ owh, she come today but she said she want go to washroom~" told eunjung.

"~ owh really. She go alone?~

"~ yeah, she asking us to go first~" told soyeon

~" yah hyung. Just stop asking about that bitch. Our boss will angry if he knows you care about her~" said chen.

Suddenly TOP already in front their room. Its make Luhan and Eunjung feels shocked.

Why? Because both of them know who's jiyeon brothers.