Chapter 14

"I am sorry that I ruined our pool time." I told him. He smiled and looked at the ground.

"It was ruined when the women started to ask me if I would have sex with them." He told me. I laughed a little and he seemed to be a little offended by it.

"They probably just wanted to get a sex tape out of it." I told him. He smiled and shrugged.

"Probably." He agreed. We went to my room and I saw that he sat on Max's bed. I stood there and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He smiled at me bounced a little on the bed.

"I don't think that you want to be alone. I really don't. I am always stuck here, when we do stuff in America." He told me. I smiled at him and I shook my head.

"You are such a dork. So what do you want to do?" I asked him. He chuckled a little and stood up.

"Let's get dressed and I want to take you somewhere." He told me. I agreed to it and he left the room. I changed out of my suit and into a pair of jeans and a long shirt. I messed with my hair a little. I then heard Nathan knock on the door. He was dressed similar to me.

"You ready?" Nathan asked me. I smiled and the two of us went down stairs. We saw the group of people, but they didn't really notice us. We walked out into the street. He and I walked about a block before we got to where he wanted to go to. I saw that he had taken me to an arcade.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him. He looked like a little kid as we walked into the building.

"What do you think we are going to do here? We are going to play!" He told me. He then went to the air hockey table. I followed him and I saw that he was getting it ready for the two of us.

We ended up playing 5 games. I won 3 out of 2. I told him that we could go another time, but he insisted that I won. We walked around and we played a couple of more games. He was really determined to win a stuffed animal, from the claw machine. I ended up winning it for him. I told him that he could give it to Shelby. He agreed that he would.

We walked around until they started to shut the arcade down. I saw that it was almost 2:00 in the morning. I convinced Nathan that we should go back to the hotel and that they would be back there, soon. We walked back, quickly. when we got to our floor, I saw that Nano and the others were already here. Nano came over to us in a rush.

"Where have you two been?" He asked us.

"We went to the arcade. We were bored and there were creeps in the pool." Nathan explained to him. He sighed and walked back to the rooms. Nathan and I followed him. I saw that Tom and Kelsey were in their room, under the sheets. They left the door open and Nano saw. He screamed and shut the door.

"Why are those two the worst when they are drunk?" He asked as a rhetorical question. Nathan and I laughed and continued to my room. We walked in and I saw that Max had a lady friend over. I quickly shut the door and I looked at Nano and Nathan.

"Well I am not sleeping in there, tonight." I told them. Nathan chuckled and Nano rolled his eyes. We heard something go in Jay's room. We ran over there and we saw that he had fallen out of his bed. Nathan helped him back in and he saw me.

"Bella! Come in and get comfy! Let's get it-"Jay started to say. Nathan put his hand over his mouth and I looked at Nano. He looked confused.

"What was he talking about?" He asked me.

"It is an inside joke." I told Nano. He sighed and left the room. I looked at Nathan and he looked relived that Nano left. He took his hand off of Jay's mouth and Jay looked really disgusted.