For What Its Worth...Or Is it?

• Dedicated to Aero

"An ending will come to everything in this world. It may be a fate that one could never avoid."

Hi Aero, as I used to call you back when we were little. I writing you today, as I hope you can see. Your far away now, as you used to tell me when you die you will be sent to a great place .. a far away place made for good people. No not heaven you used to say, heaven seemed to restricted and bias, unable to withstand peoples dark and light. A place you could call home and not put broken before.

You would have unlimited moutain dew, and a special coffee set aside for me and you. This is not a rhyme just how I feel about the times me and you used to share. Two bamboo sticks for our little ninja fights, yeah we were so childish back then...but i wouldnt change it, and great balcony with a view. White walls since you said they leaked purity, and a grand room that me and you could share. My side black and yours white, representing our ying and yang friendship. No me and you weren't dating but we had a bond unlike no other, we tried that once but I were better off as friends. Looking back now I don't think you did.

I was always outgoing, and you more conservative. Though we were both outcasted we never faltered nor strayed, from the paths which we both paved. Me as a kickass doctor with my awesome art studio on the side, and you with your musical voice that always helped me when things got bad. Your voice was amazing, and a true gift and as I sit and wonder I remember the song Kerli sung that made things better, remember.

"This is an old and funny poem

I accedently overheard

It keeps the little children playing

And bigger children spread the word"

I Loved How Happy You Looked As You Sung so i sang along:

"My memory is bad so I always tend to forget

How it goes

But

Life is my creation

Is my best friend

Imagination is my defence

And ill keep walking when skies are grey."

then id look in your eyes and we would sing the last part together

"Whatever happens was meant that way!"

That's our motto and we live by it.

I can't hear you now... but I can feel you sometimes when I watch the snowfall.. and as I sit in the cold I stay warm, I know that's you because the warm I feel is the same as when me and you used to hug, I called your Aronix, yeah i create words its just my thing. Even in your grave I bet your heart is as warm as it always was.

I remember the countless times you helped me out, took the knife away, cut my noose when i kicked the chair, hid my razors, and hugged me when I broke down. You understood me, though I never told you what was being done to me, but you understood calling me my real name wasn't an option. U saw things in me and even today i dont know that i can live up to them. I only wish I had been there for you...

You didn't blame him, I forever do. You said he had it rough after your mom died...I say its no excuse. Though I can say he loved you that much rang true, I still can't forget the day I saw him beat you.

You screamed but I couldn't help, I was little...defenceless, scared..looking back I should've killed him, aiden says he would've helped.

The doors were locked and the windows shut...I just happened to be there. Riley remembers making me pull on the door, as he doesn't care for violence. It wouldn't budge or anything, so I listened, after a while it stopped, and forever I thank whoever did that for you, because sadly it wasn't me.He said it would never happen again..what a liar he proved to be. Aiden feels rage whenever a memory resurfaces, and Riley weeps for a friend whose life was cut short.Enzo feels sympathy, charlie apathy, for he's still in his chest.

You never made me feel weird about having personalities...you actually got along with them, your one of the only people aiden let me hug and the only person Enzo spoke to. You understood them so in turn you understood me. You knew how to take care of me when I didn't take my meds, I was never out of control and actually felt normal. Aiden loved you and enzo spoke about you every part of the day, I would sometimes not take my meds just to let you hear their messages yourself.

When we had that fight it was over something stupid im sure. For the first time in years we were seperated. Neither of us wanted to talk to the other and were so stubborn we didn't make the efffort to even try.

Then i got a text I didn't anwser....a call I didn't anwser, I was so mad at you it blindsided my instincts. More calls later I didn't pick up, more texts later I didn't pick up.

I got depressed again and went to get my razor, only to not find it there... I checked the inside of the little ceramic vase where you hid them, I never told you I knew but when you put them there I didn't touch them because you didn't want me to.

They were gone...and I knew you had taken them at some point...I got worried as I remembered you had been wearing your hood up more often that usual and you looked skinnier than normal.

I was still,mad about something I can't fucking remember now, that I never bothered to notice those things earlier.

A few hours later another text was sent, I remember it was from you or as my cell read "my muse"and the sending speed was urgent. I read it and instantly dropped my cell, for the message read :

"The World Has lost a Creationist. And For What its Worth, I Loved You also

~Aero~"

So i Say Goodbye bro, 

♥~Integrity~Love~Unity~ ♥