Jealousy? - Chapter 8

Nick plopped down on Joe's couch right when he was able to. They had just got home from a very tough practice today and he was beat. ''Coach killed us today.''

''I know.'' Joe goaned who was sitting on the other side. ''But having that ring on our finger will be worth it.''

Nick was about to say something, but his phone making a sound meaning he got a text stopped him. He dugged his hand into his pocket, getting the iphone out, and opening the text to see it was from Nicole.

Parents are gone for the whole night and the door will be open;)

He smirked while texting back.

I'll be over later tonight.

He put the phone into his pocket about to get up and tell Joe he was leaving, but suddenly Demi walked into the room with a boy right behind her.

''Hey guys.'' Demi smiled as she took a sip of what looked liked to be a milkshake in her hand.

Nick's eyes quickly went to the guy with Demi and he knew that he has seen him around school before. He was the british kid who moved here about a year ago. He was a 11th grade loner/freak who showed off his tattoos, rode a motorcycle to school, and wore leather jackets. He looked him up and down, noticing him holding a bag of food.

Did they go out to eat together?

He thought.

Like a date?

''Who's your friend?'' Joe asked, snapping Nick out of his thoughts.

''Oh.'' She said. ''This is Harry, Harry this is my brother Joe and his friend Nick.'' She said introducing other an other. ''We're just going to do homework together.''

Nick watched as Demi told Harry to 'follow me' before walking out of the room and probably to her room.

''You're just going to let that guy be in her room? By themselves?''

He shrugged. ''Why not? I believe Demi when she says she's just going to study unlike you.''

''I don't trust him.''

''Why? It's not like you're a trustworthy guy.'' He said before he realized something. ''Are you jealous?''

''I am not jealous.''

''I'm serious Grey. She's off limits.''

''Dude. I'm not jealous.''

''You better not be.''

-

''Shut up!'' Demi laughed. ''That did not happen!''

''I swear!'' Harry said laughing along with her.

Before Demi could say anything else, there was a knock at the door. ''Come in!''

''Demi?'' Denise said, poking her head through the door. ''Dinner's ready, and your friend is more than welcome to stay.''

''I would love too, but I can't.'' He said. ''I actually better get going now. My mum works the late shift and I have to watch my little sister.'' He explained.

''Oh.'' Demi said getting up from her bed. ''I'll walk you out then.''

She watched as Harry grabbed all of his things before the both of them made there way downstairs and out the door. ''I had a great time today.'' He said breaking the silence while they stood on her porch.

''Me too.'' She smiled.

''So, I'll see you tomorrow?''

''For sure.''