Prologue

Being dragged down the hallway I couldn't see anything we were passing, probably due to the blindfold. I can hear their footsteps echoing and feel the hard grip on my upper arms. Having someone drag you somewhere isn't exactly not painful. Finally, I hear them slide open a door and shoving me inside and untying my hands, they know that I am too weak to try anything anyways. My body slams against the opposite wall telling me this isn't too big of a space, the good thing is I am claustrophobic so this makes it even better. Untying the blindfold doesn't help with how dark the room around me is.

Not soon after the door slides open making me shield my eyes from the light. That's when the man himself walks in sunglasses on to hide his red eyes and walking stick in hand making clicks on the ground in front of him.

As soon as he gets close to me he crouches down to my level. I can see the rest of the "pack" behind him, watching from the door way.

"Now why is everyone so protective of you, you don't seem like much to me." He says.

That's where I look up at him and say with a smirk on my face, "Well you never know, I could be your worst nightmare."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 3/21/2020 - I am well aware that no one is even reading this anymore considering I started writing this while I was a freshman in high school......and it really shows when reading it. But in the rare chance that someone does click on this one day, I only have a could of parts up and as of right now I have no ideas on how to continue it. But, who knows maybe I'll do something while I'm stuck at home during this pandemic. For now I am mostly just re-reading parts and editing and changing some things as I go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey!! Just letting you know here that this story may be confusing. The prologue takes place sort with the event that happen in teen wolf in season 3 but the beginning of the book will be season 2. Just letting you know now if you haven't watched any of the Teen Wolf series then you will most likely be confused with the types of things that happen. So I would advise you to watch

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of the characters of teen wolf or the series itself. I only own the characters that I create.