First Day-Chapter 5

All the guys really did for me was show where the front office was before they said they had a morning lacrosse practice to get to. So basically I was on my own. I know Lydia isn't back yet from her run in the woods and probably won't be for another few days at least. Then again I don't really know, I mean when you are watching the show they don't really give you real timeline of everything that's going on.

I approached the front desk when a semi nice looking lady was sitting behind. "Hi, my name is Cali I'm a new student here, my uncle said he registered me last week?"

"Yes, I have you file right here, I was just waiting for you to show up. Looks like you have Chemistry with Mr. Harris first hour." She said that with a smile. Which I don't really understand considering she was talking about Harris. I mean how do the teachers not know how bad he is?

I had to sign a few forms and go over some rules with the principle, by the time that was all over we were about 15 minutes into first hour. I can't wait to see what Harris says about this.

The principle walks me down and knocks on the door, then opens it. "Mr. Harris this is your new student, class this is Cali she is new to Beacon Hills. I hope everyone gives her a warm welcome." Then he walks out leaves me with the devil that is Harris.

He doesn't do an introduction or anything, just hands me a book and says "You can sit in the back next to Danny, Danny raise your hand, I will give you the same test everyone else is taking right now to see if you know anything." All I did is raise my eyebrow at him then walk to where Danny was raising his hand. As if in reality, he even needed to do that.

As I sat down Danny introduced himself. I knew Jackson was sitting across from him and was looking at me like I was fresh prey for him to catch or something. I let it slide for now.

Okay it's been at least 3 minutes of taking "test" and he is still looking at me. I look up glare at him, raise my eyebrow and ask in a whisper "Is there something I can help you with? Because your staring is now beyond creepy and annoying."

He just smirks at me and says "Yeah actually you can help me by going out with me this weekend and allow me to properly show you the town." He's lying mostly because as he was saying that last part he was looking at whatever part of my body he can currently see.

My glare becomes worse "I think I'll pass, rich assholes who think they can have anything or anyone at any time really aren't my type. Points for trying though I guess."

His smirk immediately disappears and I can hear Danny next to me trying to choke down his laughter. I just keep blankly staring at Jackson. "Yeah whatever it's not like I actually wanted to go out with some low life newbie like you."

"Sure." I say rolling my eyes.

Danny turns to me and says "You know I think you and I will get along just fine, especially if you can keep putting Jackson in his place like that."

I just smile a return to taking the dumbass test. While also trying to ignore the conversation Stiles is trying to have with Scott, they really aren't as quite as they are probably hoping they would be.

Mr. Harris' lovely voice interrupts my train of thought, "This is pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

I laugh along Danny and Jackson and probably the rest of the class, while Stiles asks "Can you do that?" At that moment I feel the need to face palm.

"Well there it is again. Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at 3:00 for detention." I'm still laughing.