who are you? Chapter 3

Author note: Thanks to everyone who has read or followed my story. Wow, I did not think my story would get so many views. Heh. ~ Ophelia

Previous chapter : He was the predator and she the prey. (Y/n could feel his eyes bore into her skull as he watched her with his grey-blue eyes. (Last chapter~)

His eyes bore into the back of the young woman's head, within seconds Draco advances towards the girl.

Reaching for her arm and roughly grabs the appendage. Pulling with ease the Slytherin prince throws (Y/N) into one of the nearby love seat in close proximity to the roaring fireplace.

Soon turning to face the Mudblood, Draco grasped his wand with one of his slender pale hands and pointed it towards the unsuspecting girl. Who was still recovering from being catapulted into the love seat.

Draco held his wand nearly inches from her face as both her vision and mind cleared. (Y\N)'s complexion paled as she soon noticed the wand almost touching her (Texture\Colour) skin. (Y/n ) was trapped...

Authors note: Sooooooo how did you ' Potterheads ' like this chapter ?....also I just only now figured how to use this bolding stuff so yeay!!!
Also I'd like to apologize for the wait and short length of the chapter....